User Avatar Image

King's Challenge?

posted by XStationCube on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I can't figure this one out at all; I'm starting to feel the same way I did with The Diabolical Box back in Professor Layton. Any help?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know, this puzzle and the similar earth and suns puzzle seems awfully familiar. It is not the same puzzle, but the similarity is clear.

• Hmm, I hadn't even realized Earth & Sun was basically a simpler variant of the same puzzle!

Re: Binary: you are probably comparing it with this puzzle, right?

attachment.php?attachmentid=2674&stc=1&d

Although it looks similar, it is much easier than the King's Challenge because the puzzle from binary has only three labels (in that regard it's like Earth & Sun) and two buffer slots which make it a lot easier to move stuff around.

edit: Why does this stupid forum convert my pristine 28KB PNG images to ugly JPEG images?

• If I remember correctly, either Machinarium or Samorost 2, and/or Safecracker, had a puzzle like that, but with three circles instead of two

• Did it! Theres a screenshot on Steam.

• There seems to be two solutions without loops. One is the solution that Big Kahuna posted. Here is the second:

Left, Left, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Right.

• @Javi-Wan Kenobi said: If I remember correctly, either Machinarium or Samorost 2, and/or Safecracker, had a puzzle like that, but with three circles instead of two

It was Machinarium-You did it to unlock a safe and get the grapple gun.

• @XStationCube said: King's Challenge isn't in the filing cabinet, you unlock it when you finish every other puzzle (I'm not sure if getting Puzzle Agent ranking matters, but I did).

Where is it? I have all 33 solved and a rank of "Puzzle Agent!" but I don't see anywhere to access this puzzle.

• @jclast said: Where is it? I have all 33 solved and a rank of "Puzzle Agent!" but I don't see anywhere to access this puzzle.

You need a perfect on every puzzle to unlock it.

Add Comment