User Avatar Image

Thanks Telltale

posted by Sallymerrett22 on - last edited - Viewed by 962 users

I have been looking all over these forums tonight and I have seen a lot of people complaining about various problems, this is fair enough as it has only just been released and a few problems are to be expected. However one thing I haven't seen is anyone saying Thank You Telltale for bringing us Jurassic Park The Game. Now I know all of the people who aren't having problems are probably enjoying the game as its really good fun but if you read this post just take 10 seconds to say thanks as I know they will really appreciate it, so here are my thanks;

Thank you Telltale

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd also like to say thanks for the amazing experience :)

Thank you for going outside your comfort zone, Telltale Team, to take a risk and try something different and unique. It worked, and I'm glad you took that chance! I've thoroughly enjoyed the game (I'm on my second playthrough now). I really delved into the story - my eyes were locked on the screen and I definitely tensed up during the awesome action scenes. You really poured everything you had into this and it shows. It's a focused, atmospheric game that jives perfectly with my tastes. The story is very tight, which I like. Couldn't find a single plot hole! Thanks again =)

• Thank you Telltale!
    Awesome game! It's like a movie where you play a major role.

• Well Telltale you have done it again! I don't care about bugs. I care about the story itself.

Last night I took my laptop to my friends house who is a girl. She's 18 and really doesn't get into the stuff I get into. I plugged the HDMI cord into my computer and into her 40 inch TV in her room and I played the first chapter of the game for her. She sat at the edge of the bed the entire time and told me what to say to Miles when I was playing as Nima and what to say to Jess when I was playing as Gerry. I even had to stop the game so she could go out and get some popcorn! She thought it was one of the coolest things ever. She said it was just like watching a movie but even more fun! It really made me happy when I watched her take her credit card and buy the game herself.

Please! Do us all a favor! All the Jurassic Park fans and make a second game! You already have all the technology and everything else. If I could see another Jurassic Park game by the end of this year... or even next year I would be so pleased! I've never played a more better game than this one.

Thank you so much Telltale for everything you do for the fans and the community. You're my favorite game company. :)

• @shamuboy said: Well Telltale you have done it again! I don't care about bugs. I care about the story itself.

Last night I took my laptop to my friends house who is a girl. She's 18 and really doesn't get into the stuff I get into. I plugged the HDMI cord into my computer and into her 40 inch TV in her room and I played the first chapter of the game for her. She sat at the edge of the bed the entire time and told me what to say to Miles when I was playing as Nima and what to say to Jess when I was playing as Gerry. I even had to stop the game so she could go out and get some popcorn! She thought it was one of the coolest things ever. She said it was just like watching a movie but even more fun! It really made me happy when I watched her take her credit card and buy the game herself.

Please! Do us all a favor! All the Jurassic Park fans and make a second game! You already have all the technology and everything else. If I could see another Jurassic Park game by the end of this year... or even next year I would be so pleased! I've never played a more better game than this one.

Thank you so much Telltale for everything you do for the fans and the community. You're my favorite game company. :)

This this this this this and this.

• @Sallymerrett22 said: I have been looking all over these forums tonight and I have seen a lot of people complaining about various problems, this is fair enough as it has only just been released and a few problems are to be expected. However one thing I haven't seen is anyone saying Thank You Telltale for bringing us Jurassic Park The Game. Now I know all of the people who aren't having problems are probably enjoying the game as its really good fun but if you read this post just take 10 seconds to say thanks as I know they will really appreciate it, so here are my thanks;

Thank you Telltale

Yea Loved the game, I have gotta say thanks...screw what game informer says...if it was that bad i wouldnt have played it upward's of seven times and i have) Holding out for a season 2

Thank you tell tale for one animal of a game.

• My game is fast i love the game it makes you feel like your in jurassic park and the quick button pressing makes it awesome because when i was in dilophosaurus part it made me feel like i was there and trying to get away. the game was a little slow but when i change the settings it worked really really fast thankyou telltale:D also telltale watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBe85QQ0tg&feature=plcp&context=C40cc0d2VDvjVQa1PpcFMbjFnzQH4RWX0k3S38jH843IZjiP1gI1c%3D

• I've just finished it after the suspenseful and satisfying end sequence.
    The introduction of new characters was handled very well - each with their agenda and back-stories all coming to a head near the end.
    Everything feels authentic to the JP universe, from the deluxe packaging to the story-telling.

Also, this works great with nividia 3d vision - with some minor adjustments (increased convergence) - immersion is spectacular especially during the underwater sequence.

Thanks telltale!

• @mannyguy1 said: Despite criticism its the best thing to happen to Jurassic Park in years. Probably since Operation Genesis.

It's the only thing that happened to Jurassic Park since Operation Genesis......

Anyways, Thanks Telltale for the love you sunk into the game.

• Thank you guys sooooooo much, I know this may sound bizzare but, the night before i found out about this game, I had a dream about a Jurassic Park game, that dealt with the first Jurassic Park, and soon enough i went to JPLegacy and BAM there it was, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @SeanJP said: Thank you guys sooooooo much, I know this may sound bizzare but, the night before i found out about this game, I had a dream about a Jurassic Park game, that dealt with the first Jurassic Park, and soon enough i went to JPLegacy and BAM there it was, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome... Now have a dream about a second game... and if you wouldn't mind a second season of Tales of Monkey Island... because come on its not Tales unless there is at least two am I right?

Add Comment