User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 93.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Johro said: cool?
    um...I have an Iron Maiden "Somewhere In Time" flag hanging in my window. That's about the extent of my entertainment decor.

I have a Final Frontier poster on my ceiling in my room, right over my bed.
    So every morning I wake up I see Eddie staring down at me, grinning! :D

• Portal 2 might win me over. I hate the first person view....but it's inching me closer to picking it up. Don't really want to watch full clips as it kind of gives away the puzzles.

• @RetroVortex said: I have a Final Frontier poster on my ceiling in my room, right over my bed.
    So every morning I wake up I see Eddie staring down at me, grinning! :D

5kxye.jpg

Dj4xt.gif

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Okay guys, SRS BUSINESS. I have until Monday to decide which job offer I'm going to take... and I'm not so sure what to pick

• @divisionten said: Okay guys, SRS BUSINESS. I have until Monday to decide which job offer I'm going to take... and I'm not so sure what to pick

What are your options?

• I decided to play the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme on guitar for no good reason, I almost made it to the end without laughing.

• My kitty was just sitting on my lap.
    Well... not sitting so much as lying down massage-parlour style, head drooped over my leg, just letting me stroke him and scratch his ears/chin.

He might not be the most social cat, and I do tease him quite a bit, but in the end of the day he is my best buddy. My lazy, greedy, sleepy little rascal.

He even lets me hug him these days, in fact he sometimes actively persues it.
    Most of the time its because he wants my left-over cereal milk, (which I never let him have, he gets plenty of treats, the greedy puss!), but if I hold my arms out while I'm sitting at a desk/table, and gesture him, he'll come over and sit right in front of me, and let me give him a cuddle.

Man I'm going to miss the old puss when he finally croaks.
    (I mean, 13 years is old for a cat, he may only have a couple of years left, but he's a lovely, healthy kitty at the moment, and I spend any spare chance I get to go see him and pet him a bit)

He's a one-of-a-kind cat! He really is! :D

EDIT: Its actually very funny when he's after my bowl. He'll jump up, move towards me, goes in for a cuddle, then tries to reach out to the milk bowl for a lick. I then move it to the other side, then he'll turn around for another cuddle, then tries to get it again. He'll follow the bowl another 2 or 3 times, then just gives up and lies down in front of me or hop off and wonder back to the conservatory.

• EDIT:
    Masked Kane will be the free DLC on the WWE 12 legend pack with the patch to fix glitches in the game.

Masked-Kane4.jpg

• I like it when a videogame impresses me with some intelligent design! :D

This discussion has been closed.