User Avatar Image

Whats Up with this? I want an explanation

posted by bloodkiller630 on - last edited - Viewed by 216 users

why do high graphical video games go into the sports and hunting games? I am being serious on this question why, go to www.thehunter.com and you will see why! man if telltale did something like this for high graphics, we would all be amazed!! I want an explanation why those companies like cabela's spend a lot of time creating games with high graphics. These games even have higher graphics than the war games. Someone please tell me why this is? and thanks. Oh when you go too the site go too downloads and then video!

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DAISHI said: They're pretty popular.

I rarely see them in stores here. Interesting.

• They're more in bars and drinking establishments. Hunting games, and golf games, go in the college bars.

• oh arcade games, yeah okay. They're around. Don't think I've seen golf in a bar though. Maybe racing or street fighter 2 or something.

• Depending on where you live your mileage may vary, but some places its big due to the local population. I worked for one promoter who absolutely demanded we have some at every bar he built.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

The pub where my parents live has a Wii on a giant projector screen, free of charge, with a separate bar just to service the groups that come to play.

• @divisionten said: The pub where my parents live has a Wii on a giant projector screen, free of charge, with a separate bar just to service the groups that come to play.

...and I JUST got used to seeing VLTs around. Do they still serve liquor in bars? Or is it energy cubes now?

• Well the hunting game on the site, i created a profile and installed it, it look like you are there, a digital camera, a hunting rifle, and you know what? I already got lost in the woods lol! also hunting games can be adventures there are some hunting games that have stories too them, cabelas most dangerous hunts is one of those hunting games, the game is pretty much about survival out in the wild. I got a few hunting games that got adventure into it! If you create an adventure any ways! Driving snow mobiles and four wheelers and having fun on them til next thing you know! Youb crash into a tree or roll of the cliff. If you even went to the website in the first comment! You would know why! But i wouldnt install the game without a higher graphic card otherwise it goes really slow no matter what your graphic level is from default to custom! Yes you can customize your graphics on this game!

• If I ever want a hunting game, I'll just boot up Skyrim put all my perks in archery and have at it against the deer.

• @bloodkiller630 said: Well the hunting game on the site, i created a profile and installed it, it look like you are there, a digital camera, a hunting rifle, and you know what? I already got lost in the woods lol! also hunting games can be adventures there are some hunting games that have stories too them, cabelas most dangerous hunts is one of those hunting games, the game is pretty much about survival out in the wild. I got a few hunting games that got adventure into it! If you create an adventure any ways! Driving snow mobiles and four wheelers and having fun on them til next thing you know! Youb crash into a tree or roll of the cliff. If you even went to the website in the first comment! You would know why! But i wouldnt install the game without a higher graphic card otherwise it goes really slow no matter what your graphic level is from default to custom! Yes you can customize your graphics on this game!

You can customize the graphics settings in a PC Game!?!? What an amazing revelation!

Add Comment