User Avatar Image

Europe are not getting JP the game on XBOX

posted by crankstreet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

It looks like Europe won't get a retail version of Jurassic park the game

Kalypso Media, the publisher of Telltale's Jurassic Park: The Game, has said the Xbox 360 version will no longer be released at retail

link

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know what guys, please just stop! This game was great if you arent going to say something good to Tell Tale then dont say anythinng at all. it was a great game, the end, it was an unfortunate decision for not releasing in Europe ok, now carry on with your daily lives, Thank You.

• @raptorhunter said: You know what guys, please just stop! This game was great if you arent going to say something good to Tell Tale then dont say anythinng at all. it was a great game, the end, it was an unfortunate decision for not releasing in Europe ok, now carry on with your daily lives, Thank You.

Yeah, how dare we have different opinions and express them? It's almost like the first amendment or something. This game was horrible.

• That's a shame. Think I'll get the PC version soon then.

• @PeteRoyale said: Anyone know if you can play the NTSC version on a PAL Xbox?

You can't.

• @raptorhunter said: You know what guys, please just stop! This game was great if you arent going to say something good to Tell Tale then dont say anythinng at all. it was a great game, the end, it was an unfortunate decision for not releasing in Europe ok, now carry on with your daily lives, Thank You.

That's a terrible, regressive mindset. If people don't criticize how do you expect Telltale to improve? Criticism should be welcome for any game.

• @supmandude85 said: ...They did do that. There's no gameplay to it. If you want the experiance of playing it, watch a playthrough on YouTube while mashing random buttons on your Xbox controller. I'm not joking that's all the gameplay there is.

Sadly, this is true. This game is just a huge pile of trash anyway.
    And I say that because I want to see good Telltale games in the future again, not because I want to troll Telltale.

• @Alex IDV said: You can't.

Have you tried that? I have imported several NTSC 360 games for my PAL console that work. There isn't necessarily a regional lock...

Go read some reviews this game is not great.

• I know this isnt a great trophy of a game but c'mon they had a good storyline and well made dinosaurs, I'm sorry but i mean Instead of just saying "Its a waste of money blah blah" give it some constructive criticism, and explain what should be fixed from it instead of just rude remarks with not any reasons to back it up. I mean c'mon guys don't be so mean, TellTale really tried for this game. :-/

• @raptorhunter said: I know this isnt a great trophy of a game but c'mon they had a good storyline and well made dinosaurs, I'm sorry but i mean Instead of just saying "Its a waste of money blah blah" give it some constructive criticism, and explain what should be fixed from it instead of just rude remarks with not any reasons to back it up. I mean c'mon guys don't be so mean, TellTale really tried for this game. :-/

Constructive criticism: this is not a game.

Add Comment