User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.1K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shadowknight1 said: Way I heard it, when they got married, he told her no more acting. Not sure how true that is. He is pretty crazy.

I thought the reason of her absence in TDK was her pregnancy. I mean, she still plays in some TV shows and all that...

• According to Wikipedia, she turned down The Dark Knight so she could do Mad Money.

• @MusicallyInspired said: No. Michael Keaton is the only living man (other than a hypothetical actual Bruce Wayne) who can actually truthfully say that he is genuinely Batman. Period.

haha, I agree. He's much more interesting to watch (I think) than any of the other guys that have portrayed him.

Anyone seen the new Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman figure? :eek:

• Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic) said on his Old vs. New video of Batman vs. The Dark Knight that Micheal Keaton is a better Batman than Christian Bale because Keaton's Bruce Wayne doesn't look like he's obviously Batman, while Bale's Bruce Wayne always seems like he's suppressing underlying issues. He says people complained when first learning that Keaton was to play Batman because he doesn't look like he could be Batman, but Doug says that's why he's a good choice.

• Has anyone play Arkham City Lockdown on iOS? Because it's awesome.

• @DrRocketGenius said: Has anyone play Arkham City Lockdown on iOS? Because it's awesome.

I have. I thought it was fantastic for the first couple playthroughs. As long as you don't expect a lot, it's great. Actually fighting the Joker, the actual Joker was worth it to me. Not a whole lot in replay value, but it's not like it's expensive.

• @Chyron8472 said: Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic) said on his Old vs. New video of Batman vs. The Dark Knight that Micheal Keaton is a better Batman than Christian Bale because Keaton's Bruce Wayne doesn't look like he's obviously Batman, while Bale's Bruce Wayne always seems like he's suppressing underlying issues. He says people complained when first learning that Keaton was to play Batman because he doesn't look like he could be Batman, but Doug says that's why he's a good choice.

Really? He doesn't look like Batman? The eyebrows man. THE F-ING EYEBROWS. They practically scream Batman. Keaton looks like he's always frowning. Just like the Bat.

• @Shadowknight1 said: Really? He doesn't look like Batman? The eyebrows man. THE F-ING EYEBROWS. They practically scream Batman. Keaton looks like he's always frowning. Just like the Bat.

Doug was referring to the actors filmography. If you watched Keaton in his early roles, you wouldn't imagine him as Batman. It'd be like casting George Clooney....only... good.

• I dunno. I think after Beetlejuice, one could picture him doing anything.

• @Shadowknight1 said: I dunno. I think after Beetlejuice, one could picture him doing anything.

Well that's why Burton liked him. But that was still a comedy role.

Add Comment