User Avatar Image

Madisun's Arc - Reviews By Darth Marsden

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users

Hey guys. This is a list of all the videos I've made for my review series, Madisun's Arc. They do get better as I go along, honest! I primarily upload these to Blip, since that lets you preload the videos and, if you use AdBlocker, there's no adverts, but most of the videos also have YouTube mirrors for those who can't use Blip.

Anyway, enough rambling.

There was a great big list of all my videos here, but then - surprise surprise - the new site came along and turned all the YouTube links into actual videos. Around 30 of them.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to change them all over to the new link format, only for it to straight up not work. So now you just get the one link, to my Blip channel - http://blip.tv/chrismadisun

Screw this site. Screw it with a rusty freakin' chainsaw.

462 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not! Bahahahaha! You fell right into my trap.

• Man, you guys suck. I'm busy getting footage for my next review, and in the midst of it all you steal my 100th post! Gosh darnit all to heck!

Just for that, I'm not even gonna tell you the first letter of what it is! Take that!

Anyone else wanna comment on my remade Review? Thoughts, potential improvements, anything like that. Be much appreciated.

• I liked this last one a bit better. I think now it's coming a bit natural to you.

• Yea, sarcasm and just pointing stuff out seems to suit me a lot better.

• It kind of annoys me how there's nothing to annoy me anymore. Please do something annoying and loud again.

• @Secret Fawful said: It kind of annoys me how there's nothing to annoy me anymore. Please do something annoying and loud again.

Just be annoyed by the red bottle in the backgroud that will never be removed. :D

• That thing really bugs you, doesn't it?

..well, that just spurs me on. :p

• @Darth Marsden said: That thing really bugs you, doesn't it?

No. I just pretend it does so I have something to complain about. And now stop being so perfect!

• Ah, there you go! See? I knew you could be sig-worthy.

• Three quick things, if I may.

- First of all, my next review is coming! It's just taking me ages to put it all together. I've got around 20 hours of gameplay footage to sort through, and once I've found the bits I need, I then have to import them into Windows Movie Maker, wait for them to load, create 30-second clips of the footage I need, then wait for that to compile, then import those clips into VideoPad and, finally, wait for that to load. It's kinda time-consuming.

On top of that, I've had a lot of 'lost time' this week - Tuesday was a complete loss, and I've had to lose a lot of time today as well. A round trip from where I live to Brighton takes around 3 hours by Bus, and having to go back today because GameStation forgot to actually put the disc into a gamebox when I bought it is not a particularly useful way of spending an afternoon.

For the record, I'm around halfway done, at around 12 minutes so far. I hope the rest will go somewhat quicker, since I'm hoping to get this done by Monday (when I'm going to lose another day because I'm going to London with my Dad), but you never know.

- Secondly, does anyone know what font The Spoony One uses in his reviews? I know it's not a 'default' one, but I've not really got the time to go searching through font sites. If anyone knows, or can suggest something close to it, I'd appreciate it.

- Finally, this is something that's been bugging me for a while, but since I'm asking one favour, I might as well ask another. If any mod happens to be passing, could you possibly rename this thread to something like:
    "Madisun's Arc - Reviews by Darth Marsden"
    ...or something along those lines? The thread title as it is sounds a little silly since there's four of the buggers now (5 if you count the original Crow review), with a fifth (or sixth) on the way. It'd be very much appreciated!

OK, I think that's it for now. Thanks for your support guys, hopefully the next review won't be too much longer.

Add Comment