User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 44.6K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: Root Beer and - and this still amazes me - LUCKY CHARMS.

I found somewhere in the UK that sells Lucky Charms.

HOLY SHIT.

This stuff is like gold-dust over here. They stopped selling it years ago and you can only get it from import stores. But I found some! Man, I am gonna be hyper tomorrow morning! Woo!

Lucky Charms in a bowl of root beer? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have never seen or eaten Lucky Charms.

• rhythm-paradise.jpg
    £4
    Last_Window.jpg
    £14.99

Two games I've been meaning to get for a while. Now I've only to get The original Ouendan game and Pokemon Heart Gold, and then I'll have all the DS games that I've ever wanted. I think.

• You lucky bastard!! I want Last window so badly, but I'm in the US. If you can get another copy, can I pay you to send it over to me? I have an original DS which isnt region locked, so I just need the cartridge.

• @ted12 said: You lucky bastard!! I want Last window so badly, but I'm in the US. If you can get another copy, can I pay you to send it over to me? I have an original DS which isnt region locked, so I just need the cartridge.

You can order it from Amazon you know? Even though it's from a UK seller.

• It's $5 more, and that's not even ncluding shipping.

• True. It IS there though.

• A frame for my Megamind poster, and lots of coke and sweets.

• @ted12 said: It's $5 more, and that's not even ncluding shipping.

I make it £5 dearer than what I payed on the US site, including shipping, which is pretty decent. Plus, the new price of the game on amazon UK is £18, so it's really only £2 ($3) difference, which isn't that much, really. Especially if you take into account paypal fees and the fact it would cost me more to post it.

I haven't played it yet. I've been too busy reading 2010: Odyssey two, and playing Rhythm heaven. But I'm looking forward to.

Any idea why you didn't get the game released over there? Or why you didn't Get another code:R (wii) either? That was a fantastic game. One of my favorites on the system, and three times the length of the original.

• @Friar said: I make it £5 dearer than what I payed on the US site, including shipping, which is pretty decent. Plus, the new price of the game on amazon UK is £18, so it's really only £2 ($3) difference, which isn't that much, really. Especially if you take into account paypal fees and the fact it would cost me more to post it.

I haven't played it yet. I've been too busy reading 2010: Odyssey two, and playing Rhythm heaven. But I'm looking forward to.

Any idea why you didn't get the game released over there? Or why you didn't Get another code:R (wii) either? That was a fantastic game. One of my favorites on the system, and three times the length of the original.

Yeah, Cing, the developer for both games, went bankrupt in '08. In other words, there's no chance for either to be released in the states.

Add Comment