User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 43K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well I hope you feel batter about yourself.

I got a poster for my door that reads, and I quote:
    [Quote]DANGER KEEP OUT
    GAMER AT WORK[/Quote]

I just liked it (and it seems appropriate, what with me editing half the time, so that actually IS work)

• A shuttle ride from the airport. Still trying to decide if the thirty dollars I saved was worth the forty minutes I spent in a shuttle cruising around the airport trying to find more passengers.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Comrade Pants said: Valentines gifts and a gas mask. I feel the need to mention that the two are in no way related.

@Comrade Pants said: Wait, the gas mask isn't the valentine's gift? Because, I mean, that sounds like the sort of thing you'd do.

So no one remembers the Ig Nobel prize-winning gas mask bra?

• @Rather Dashing said: Wait, the gas mask isn't the valentine's gift? Because, I mean, that sounds like the sort of thing you'd do.

It might sound like the sort of thing I'd do. Indeed, it may well be the sort of thing I'd do. I don't know, I'm only me. The fact is, however, that I didn't get a gas mask as a Valentine's gift. The gift is surprisingly tame.

@Rather Dashing said: I was about to ask how he knew that was just what I wanted.

NO GAS MASK FOR YOU.

@Rather Dashing said: So no one remembers the Ig Nobel prize-winning gas mask bra?

That only sounds like a stupid idea because it's a stupid idea.

• @Comrade Pants said:
    That only sounds like a stupid idea because it's a stupid idea.

Unless someone has a bra sniffing fetish... They would probably think it's great.

• 51o89gbpohL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Well, not like that. It came without a cover so it was only £3.99 (bargain), which is why I bought it. So technically I bought it on Tuesday, but the (really nice) girl behind the checkout forgot to put the actual disc in the replacement box, so I had to go back today to get it. It takes an hour and a half to get from where I live to the store I bought the game at. EACH WAY. It's a good thing there's a store that sells Root Beer and Lucky Charms there, or I'd have been majorly unhappy.

• @Johro said: Unless someone has a bra sniffing fetish... They would probably think it's great.

Well, if you're talking about practicality then it's awful. Other than that? Um... do they, like, sell these things?

• @Darth Marsden said: 51o89gbpohL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Well, not like that. It came without a cover so it was only £3.99 (bargain), which is why I bought it. So technically I bought it on Tuesday, but the (really nice) girl behind the checkout forgot to put the actual disc in the replacement box, so I had to go back today to get it. It takes an hour and a half to get from where I live to the store I bought the game at. EACH WAY. It's a good thing there's a store that sells Root Beer and Lucky Charms there, or I'd have been majorly unhappy.

Wouldn't it have been more cost effective if you re-bought it somewhere closer considering the cost of gas in addition to the Lucky Charms and Root Beer.

• @gamer247 said: Wouldn't it have been more cost effective if you re-bought it somewhere closer considering the cost of gas in addition to the Lucky Charms and Root Beer.

Whoops, thought I mentioned that I went by Bus. My bad. Still a three-hour round journey, but since I already had a weekly bus pass, at least I didn't have to pay for the privilege of comfy seats without seatbelts.

Last thing I bought was the second Game Music Bundle, since I'm still greatly enjoying the first one.

• @Comrade Pants said: NO GAS MASK FOR YOU.

Well if that's how you feel about it I will tear gas your house and then I'll--oh, you're good. Very very good.

Add Comment