User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 126.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am unbelievably furious. It's not often that I wish I had a couple hundred bucks to blow on a plane trip to go and have a serious conversation with a senator, but this is one of those times. My conversation would probably start off something like: "Good God, woman! These are CHILDREN!" and then would go downhill from there.

Oh, this is what I'm talking about, by the way.

This woman does not deserve to be a representative in our country. She doesn't even deserve to be a representative of a cardboard box. And if I have to move to Minnesota to ensure that she never holds any public office ever again, so be it.

Also, yes, I know this is somewhat old news, but I just found it today, so bear with me until I stop wanting to throw things.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Ah, menfolk. They do go on so.

[ATTACH]2890[/ATTACH]

• I woke up with a video game and a note from the girlfriend saying since she has to work. Kill some cars for her. :D Today is so awesome.

• Guybrush: My possibly dead mother could shoot a cannon better than you can!

• Prog Chiptune Album.

O_O

So... awesome...

• I just finished the first half of my exam and I got a 10. That is the second highest grade in Denmark with 12 being the highest, and don't ask me why we skip 11.

Tomorrow it's about finding a flaw on our network and fix it.

• Aaah!.. I had a great day with my little bro.

We went to the poundshop (to get some sweets) and the cinema, watched The Muppets (great film btw), did a teensy bit of shopping, (I bought Megaman ZX for £8 from CEX, and 2 PS2 games for 99p, and got my little bro a Sonic X dvd), then we went to the kebab shop, and brought our dinner home to eat.

He was incredibly well behaved for me, (even when we had a delay in the cinema due to a hardware fault, but in return we didn't have to watch any ads! :D), and I am so proud of him. :')

(He's the Jimmy to my Dan!)

duh2--article_image.jpg

• The incompetent retards at UPS just lost a moderately expensive package I sent to Comrade Mortis. Super.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I slept more than 10 hours last night and I think I really needed that. But now I just came home from work and you can't imagine how dead tired I am again. Something's wrong with me. But I'll pull through until 11 today. Even if I have to play that stupid Mass Effect 3 demo yet again. ;)

• Good news coolsome! My fave wrestler CM Punk has creative control over his Documentary DVD/Blu Ray and what matches will be included. It is looking like it will be a September release.

This discussion has been closed.