User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 41.7K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A haircut, I got all my long hair chopped of. I just like sort hair better.

• I purchased a $499 guitar last week. After a couple of days that Guitar was broken. I thought that was the most extravagant thing that I ever purchased.

• @Johro said: Bottle of Captain Morgan. Probably wasn't the best idea, eh?

If you wake up tomorrow wondering where it went and why your head hurts, then yeah, probably not the best idea.

• @Gman5852 said: Thanks to a nice Gamestop deal, Assassins Creed: Revelations(which I won't play SP until AC2 and Brotherhood are dealt with!) and UMVC both on PS3.

Also, Revelations PS3 contains the first game with it apparantly, so I can perhaps give another shot at the first one.

Eh, I tried replaying the first Assassin's Creed because it came with Revelations and I have to say it felt lacking in many aspects when compared to newer entries in the series, with that being said I did enjoy it when it first came out.

• @StrongBrush1 said: If you wake up tomorrow wondering where it went and why your head hurts, then yeah, probably not the best idea.

I'm there. However, I was referring to three deleted spam threads which I kept commenting on as entertainment. I was kind of expecting to wake up to a mod PM, but alas, I am now wondering if I dreamt the whole thing as that was not the case. A crazy wonderful dream full of cursing, sexual themes, cows and ponies? ...On a third thought, yeah, maybe the Captain lead me astray.

• Bread. Or rather, since I couldn't see one of those mini loaves in the store I went to, some mini baguettes so I can have them as breakfast on my way to work tomorrow morning.

• Gas, specifically £20 worth. Slowly getting used to having a prepayment meter for my gas in my new place, it's handy to know exactly how much I've used. And in the 6 weeks I've been here I've used £35.64 worth of gas which isn't bad considering it's been fairly cold this February. In fact, in this last fortnight I've only used around £8 in gas, but I'll keep putting on £20 a fortnight so I can build up a good reserve for next winter, and so I can pay less over the summer.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Alcoremortis said: That sounds about as fun as exploding a potato in the microwave or making popcorn in a pot without the lid! Except MORE FIRE!

Hah, there is only one way to make popcorn properly. Only one way.

• @VeronicanPlay said: A haircut, I got all my long hair chopped of. I just like sort hair better.

@VeronicanPlay said: If you wake up tomorrow wondering where it went and why your head hurts, then yeah, probably not the best idea.

That was a reply to a different message, but I like it better as a reply to this one.

Add Comment