User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You weren't here when I spent about three months running the whole series. I got endless shit about it because I spent a quarter of a year playing nothing else.

• that sounds awesome! where you speedrunning?

• @ryannumber1gamer said: that sounds awesome! where you speedrunning?

No, I just felt like running the series in chronological order, starting with my first play of Birth by Sleep, and ending with my first play of Re:Coded (which wasn't out yet when I started). Other than that, I'd played the whole series before, though I hadn't played Riku's half of Chain of Memories, and I played Re:Chain of Memories for the first time for that run.

• i played every kingdom hearts game except chain of memories and re chain of memories

• @ryannumber1gamer said: i played every kingdom hearts game except chain of memories and re chain of memories

I played all the important ones, the ones on the consoles.

• @DAISHI said: I played all the important ones, the ones on the consoles.

Chain of Memories was important, as was BBS.

• @DAISHI said: I played all the important ones, the ones on the consoles.

Birth by Sleep was as significant a Kingdom Hearts game as either of the console ones with near identical gameplay (though with an added layer of complexity) and what I would consider an even heavier impact on the storyline than the first game. But I've argued this into the ground with you and had everything I've said completely ignored, so I'm done with it.

• yeah kingdom hearts 1 & 2 and birth by sleep and re coded

• @GuruGuru214 said: Birth by Sleep was as significant a Kingdom Hearts game as either of the console ones with near identical gameplay (though with an added layer of complexity) and what I would consider an even heavier impact on the storyline than the first game. But I've argued this into the ground with you and had everything I've said completely ignored, so I'm done with it.

Come on buddy, I didn't mean to get that negative a reaction out of you :) Apologies, I knew you'd respond, but meant it more in good fun than spite.

Add Comment