User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 35.7K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Last thing I bought was... Some weird kids games for my bro's b-day -.-

• @Vainamoinen said: Hah, there is only one way to make popcorn properly. Only one way.

Next time I make popcorn, I'm doing this. I know I'm not a trained chef...and I'm not from Sweden...but I do cook on occasion and have Swedish ancestry so that should be good enough, right?

• Borderland Game of the Year Edition, I got a coupon from my brother to use with it.

• Sega Saturn with 9 working games, (and 4 non-working ones).

£36 + £8 shipping. (So £44 overall)

A veeery good offer! I am real happy about that.

The console has 2 controllers, all the leads, AND the box. (Damaged though, but hard to get one with an ACTUAL box)

EDIT:

Games List:
    Working:
    Sega Rally
    Virtua Fighter
    Clockwork Knight
    Daytona USA
    Wing Arms
    Firestorm Thunderhawk
    International Victory Goal
    Alien Trilogy
    Hardcore 4x4

Non-working:
    Sega Rally
    Sonic Jam
    Off-world Interceptor extreme
    Sega Worldwide Soccer 97

The console itself is described as working and looks like its in pretty good shape.
    (Has a new internal battery fitted)

Need a few games for it, but I might just try to get a modchip for it, and burn the ridiculously expensive games I really want to play on it! :D

(I might be able to score one for £15 and I need to get a RGB/Composite cable for it (along with a few other cables for my Snes and Megadrive))

• @RetroVortex said: Need a few games for it, but I might just try to get a modchip for it, and burn the ridiculously expensive games I really want to play on it! :D

Gasp! How dare you pirate long out of print games!

• @gamer247 said: Gasp! How dare you pirate long out of print games!

In all seriousness though, a lot of the Sega Saturn games worth playing are in the £30-100 range.
    (A collector would see that as very reasonable, but I'm not a collector! XD)

I'll probably pick up Fighters Megamix, Virtua Fighter 2, and Fighting Vipers if I can, and Nights into Dreams as well.
    (I think the 3D controller will come in handy!)

And I thought Snes carts were expensive...

• Last things I bought - 4 Assassins Creed books.

• Vita bundle with an 8GB card and Virtua Tennis 4 as well as a Uncharted, Dynasty Warriors Next and Shinobido 2 to go with it as well.

Also got The Last Story Limited Edition today too. So much to play...

• Steam games. So many Steam games.

Serious Sam 2, The Baconing, Red Faction: Armageddon, Payday: The Heist, Ceville, Wasteland Angel, Nikopol, Beep, Sideway: New York, MW2, Skyrim, Borderlands GOTY, Jedi Knight Collection, Super Monday Night Combat, King Arthur, Rochard, Hamilton's Great Adventure, PB Winterbottom, Half-Life, Lume, Zeno Clash, RoboBlitz, Bunch of Heroes, Fortix 2, Critical Mass, and Just Cause 2.

Add Comment