User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 6.4K users

Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)

752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @seibert999 said: seibert999

sent a friend request

• Hey, I can drag this back on topic. Woo.

Anyone want Serious Sam Classic First / Second Encounters? I just had to get the Deluxe edition of BFE, didn't I. So yeah, both are up for grabs. First person to PM me gets 'em.

Also have two guest passes to Killing Floor, if anyone wants those. I can guess which'll go first though.

• @Darth Marsden said: Hey, I can drag this back on topic. Woo.

Anyone want Serious Sam Classic First / Second Encounters? I just had to get the Deluxe edition of BFE, didn't I. So yeah, both are up for grabs. First person to PM me gets 'em.

Also have two guest passes to Killing Floor, if anyone wants those. I can guess which'll go first though.

PM'd you about SS :)

• why did i have to play monkey island ep 3 when serious sam was on offer!!! i never played one is it good?

• Basically, every Serious Sam game (excluding the indie games) is a first person shooter where loads of enemies run straight at you and you have to shoot them or they'll kill you.

...and that's pretty much it.

The first two games are all set in Egypt, so there's a hell of a lot of yellow. SS2 is set in more interesting locales, but the gameplay isn't quite as solid. SS3 is a prequel that's set in boxy linear corridors that eventually lead into the desert and its goddamn yellow again.

I'm sure someone will correct me, but you really only need the very first game. All the others are basically remakes of it under different names, since the gameplay never changes. And it gets old really, really quickly.

• SS TSE is NOT in Egypt. It's in Mesoamerica (jungle green), Mesopotamia (snowy white), and Medieval Europe (dark and grey).

The SS games aren't just shooters. They are HOARD shooters. Hoards and hoards of enemies come at you. It's all very entertaining. I love the games. Still haven't played SS2 yet, though, which is quite different. I do believe the first is the best (though BFE is doing pretty well, but I haven't finished it yet) but I do recommend playing TSE as well as there are a few differences from TFE. Nothing major, but it's still fun, at least for me. I loved the games and I didn't think they got old at all. I especially loved playing co-op. Great co-op game.

• Ah, see, there you go. Never got round to T2ndE. Glad to be wrong there.

• Holiday Coupons expire soon!
    I have
    50% off Garshap the Monster Slayer
    50% off Dungeon Defenders
    33% off any Warner Bros title.

Have a coupon you want? Shoot me a PM. They expire the 1st of March.

• Yeah, definitely worth reposting these things. Here's mine:

25% off any Valve published title
    33% off CitiesXL 2012
    33% off Dungeon Siege III
    50% off STORM: Frontline Nation
    50% off Tales of Monkey Island

PM me if you want 'em.

• Likewise me:

50% off Valve
    25% off Valve (x2)
    50% off Scratches
    50% off Shadowgrounds