133 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The secret ending of Super Meat Boy. They promised an ending that would force me to cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life and they weren't messing around.

• If I were to try to decide which of my thouands of games I have owned and played over the years had the best ending, my brain would implode!!

• 1.MGS4 (Oh..how I cried)
    2.Legacy Of Kain: Defiance(Oh how I love Closure)
    3.Mortal Kombat(2011)
    4.Portal 2.
    5.Resident Evil 3

• Sorry for the interruption, butI'd like to take a moment to say RIP to Coolsome's apparently now-banned account.

That said, Ending of Another Code R. Oh god, it made me cry twice.

• @ted12 said: Sorry for the interruption, butI'd like to take a moment to say RIP to Coolsome's apparently now-banned account.

That said, Ending of Another Code R. Oh god, it made me cry twice.

2 weeks apparantly.

• Could someone provide a critique behind why they disliked the ending of Black Ops?

• @DAISHI said: Could someone provide a critique behind why they disliked the ending of Black Ops?

Wait; is Black Ops the one where the main character nearly bleeds to death because of a knife that was stuck in the Player Characters stomach and then goes on to kill the person that put the knife there using said knife.

• @GuruGuru214 said:
    As for the ending after the credits...I can't find anything really spectacular about Kennedy, Castro, and Nixon getting ready to fight zombies. It's actually sort of laughably stupid.

That...actually makes me want to play Black Ops.

Anyways, I'm still quite annoyed that there weren't any LucasArts adventure games on there at all.

Also, while it doesn't deserve the #2 spot at all, I do think Halo: Reach's ending is good enough to be there. Its campaign was actually story-driven, unlike Black Ops.

Add Comment