133 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GuruGuru214 said:
    As for the ending after the credits...I can't find anything really spectacular about Kennedy, Castro, and Nixon getting ready to fight zombies. It's actually sort of laughably stupid.

But Robert MacNamara killing zombies is another story!

• MI1 and MI3 definitely had lackluster endings for me, as endings go. MI2's ending was kind of WTH but at least the final reveal was cool, but I guess as an ending wasn't exactly great either.

• Monkey Island 2 had an amazing ending that has caused speculation for years.

• I'm not sure that makes it an amazing ending though. It's an intriguing one, but not one I necessarily see as being, long term, 'amazing'. Though the term is subjective and to each their own. I feel the same way about MI2's ending as I do about Neon Genesis Evangelion's, which is not entirely positive.

• Monkey Island 2, Gemini Rue, Penumbra: Black Plague, Leisure Suit Larry 3

• What I know about the Kingdom Hearts endings is that I always immediately want a new KH game after they're done.

• @DAISHI said: I feel the same way about MI2's ending as I do about Neon Genesis Evangelion's, which is not entirely positive.

Them's fightin words, boy.

• Hm, Super Mario 64's ending will always have a special place in my heart.
    Same for the Assassin's Creed 2 ending. I'll probably blast through Brotherhood and Revelations once they're really cheep to see how it continues.

• @Alcoremortis said: No. Just no.

Fine.

5. God of War III.

Happy?

Add Comment