User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 18.9K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

For what it's worth, your appearance isn't exactly horrifying to the innocent bystander. That looks like a beautiful place for a hike. :)

• @puzzlebox said: ... your appearance isn't exactly horrifying to the innocent bystander.

Ouch, that's something of a backhanded compliment.

@puzzlebox said: That looks like a beautiful place for a hike. :)

Aye, I went up to the top of Leith Hill Tower in Surrey this afternoon...

Leith_hill_tower.JPG

... It was very pleasant. Although there were far too many fellow humans for my liking!

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Davies said: Ouch, that's something of a backhanded compliment.

That's not where I would have put the emphasis! I could (and would) use the same phrase to describe Ryan Gosling. :p

@Davies said: ... It was very pleasant. Although there were far too many fellow humans for my liking!

I can tell, it looks incredibly crowded!

• @puzzlebox said: That's not where I would have put the emphasis! I could (and would) use the same phrase to describe Ryan Gosling. :p

Alright, I forgive you. :p

@puzzlebox said: I can tell, it looks incredibly crowded!

Oh, you. I hardly took any pictures of the tower because there was so many annoying meatbags in the way. I pulled that photo from Google Images.

Here's another photo of the tower from Google...

P55791.jpg

...There was around two to three times as many people as seen above, there today.

• Especially the parking lots, not a single free parking spot, like always. And look how all the people at the railing on the first class deck on the zeppelin up in the sky are waving. This woman on the left looks cute. I wonder what her name is and where she's flying to.

• I think you look fine Davies! Looking like a man of the world in that setting with the "I have triumphed" look in photo 1.

• You look great, Davies! I came to a similar realisation, too late though... 11 kilos down, but it would've been easier without all the extra put on over the last couple of years.

• Davies, don't take this the wrong way, but you looks just like a vicar who used to visit my primary school. "Our friend Phillip" he called himself. An no, it wasn't an irish catholic school (badumtish).

Anyway, I've grown tired of having horribly windswept hair everytime I arrive at college, so I'm thinking of swapping from the "neatly combed to the side" look to the "arranged mess" look"
    Before (ish. Tried arranging without a mirror. Looks worse than normal)
    rtkZsl.jpg
    After
    Pu2WZl.jpg

I'm thinking that the second photo will eventually make me look like
    _43066769_mcganndr_bbc203b.jpg But I don't have high hopes.

I usually just get my hair cut when it gets to this length, but I spent all my money are better things, and everyone is telling me to grow it long, so I figured 'What the hell!' you know? Thoughts?

• @ Friar: DO EET!

Long hair is easier to manage anyways. Sounds like a contradiction but it isn't.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Alcoremortis said: Long hair is easier to manage anyways. Sounds like a contradiction but it isn't.

Might depend on your hair type, but I actually don't even brush mine most days.

Add Comment