User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 33.6K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ted12 said: Skyrim Collector's Edition. My giftcard finally showed from IGN and my local store was having a sale. The dragon statue is sitting on top of my shelf right now looking remarkably badass.

I got a statue of a Brotherhood of Steel soldier with my copy of 'Fallout 3', that was pretty badass. You may notice that I said "was" there, as in the past-tense. That's because I accidentally knocked it off my shelf and his arm snapped off! In fact you could say that he's no longer a badass soldier and that he's really quite 'armless. Ho ho.

Anyway, be careful of that dragon's wings!

• @Davies said: I got a statue of a Brotherhood of Steel soldier with my copy of 'Fallout 3', that was pretty badass. You may notice that I said "was" there, as in the past-tense. That's because I accidentally knocked it off my shelf and his arm snapped off! In fact you could say that he's no longer a badass soldier and that he's really quite 'armless. Ho ho.

Anyway, be careful of that dragon's wings!

Awwright, thanks for the tip.

• [quote="The Old Republic"]Limited Time Offer: We would like to thank each and every on of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST we are rewarding early members of the Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

So how do you earn the “Founder” title? This reward is only available to players who have completed either one of the following transactions within 90 days of the game’s launch (by March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET): Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription or Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre-Paid Game Time Code.

Once you become eligible for the title and have surpassed your 30 days of game time included with your official Game Product Registration Code, you will be notified by email. The Founder’s medal will be delivered to all your characters through in-game mail. From the in-game mail, simply right-click on the medal to unlock the “Founder” title to your character. This title is permanently bound to your account and will carry over to any character you make in the future. (NOTE: It may take up to 7 days for the “Founder” title to be applied).[/quote]
    oh cool i'll get to flaunt my superiority through seniority to people five years from now when the game is free-to-play woo

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

A trek through the Peruvian Andes to Machu Picchu.

JuPkf.jpg

SO excited for July!

• Chemical resistant gloves and safety goggles. Had me a fun time with some adhesive remover today. A++, will do again tomorrow.

• @puzzlebox said: A trek through the Peruvian Andes to Machu Picchu.

JuPkf.jpg

SO excited for July!

If this is your first trip to Peru then let me say, you shall be amazed.

JuPkf.jpg

SO excited for July!

You lucky, lucky lady.

• Dog food and human shampoo... You can tell I'm growing up since those take priority over personal entertainment now.

• @Zeek said: Dog food and human shampoo... You can tell I'm growing up since those take priority over personal entertainment now.

Wait, we're supposed to become sensible as we get older? Why did no-one tell me?!

JuPkf.jpg

SO excited for July!

Why have I never thought of doing that?
    *adds to list of stuff to do in the next ten years*

Add Comment