User Avatar Image

The BioWare / EA / Origin thread

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

I couldn't readily find a thread specifically about Western RPGs or BioWare, so I made one, and expanded the title to inclue EA and Origin in case the topic changed to such.

211 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WE DO NOT NEED TO SORT THIS OUT.

You like the game. I don't.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Please, for the love of Jehovah, do not spend time listing all the sidequests to try and prove a point. Just let it go. This discussion got old a page ago and neither of us are getting anywhere.

Please.

Stop.

• Origin seems to be refusing to install anything to anywhere other than C:

• @Rather Dashing said: Origin seems to be refusing to install anything to anywhere other than C:

Overwrite Windows.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@der_ketzer said: By the way: if this was the EA forums DM's account would have been banned by now and he would have lost all of his games on Origin...

Yup, never, ever post on the €A/Bioware boards. I know I won't.

Not to encourage anyone, but thankfully, a ban on the TTG boards doesn't make you loose your games. Isn't that something?? ;)

• At least EAs support is kinda working. Okay I had to lie to them to get into a livechat but I now have the "Bring Down The Sky" DLC for ME1 (Steamversion) installed. What really annoys me is that the other DLC seems to only be available on Origin and even if I wanted to I cannot register my Steamcopy of ME1 on Origin. (ME2 works though)

Also: I would have to buy DLC for ME2 from Bioware paying 5 times the money I spent on ME2. I don't think I will.

• The impressions I've been getting from playing the PC version of ME3 and reading about the corners Bioware is cutting is making me truly beginning to Hate Bioware, It's like they spent even less time with the PC version of DA2.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i should get ME3, after i get ME 1 and 2, and convince my parents that its ok to make me play an m game

• I have my problems to fully dislike ElectronicArts as a gamer because they started great, published some of the best games ever made and they still do (Dead Space, Dragon Age 2). I always liked their geometric logo. They even published Deluxe Paint. Games from big publishers were really different those days.

c64-archon.jpgc64-bt.jpg400px-Zindercover.jpg_-Realm-of-Impossibility-Apple-II-_.jpg

• @taumel said: I have my problems to fully dislike ElectronicArts as a gamer because they started great, published some of the best games ever made and they still do (Dead Space, Dragon Age 2). .

You may tell us all what you liked about Dragon Age 2, and you'd better make it good! :p

• *lol*

Hey, i gave my best but you know how people on the internet sometimes tend to be. Honestly, you could torture me, a bit, and i still wouldn't say DA2 is bad because it isn't, especially for adventure gamers who should be into dialogues, story telling, art, etc. Anyway as i suggested before, watch a playthrough or just buy it.

Add Comment