133 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ryannumber1gamer said: im just asking but what episode of tales of monkey island do you guys think had the best ending? i think it would be Episode 4 just because of how shocking the ending was



    "Trial and EXECUTION of Guybrush" not a shock. Episode 3's betrayel with Morgan was pretty shocking.
    EDIT:Or episode 2. "MANATEEEEE"

  • @Gman5852 said: "Trial and EXECUTION of Guybrush" not a shock. Episode 3's betrayel with Morgan was pretty shocking.
    EDIT:Or episode 2. "MANATEEEEE"



    ill just go with what Winslow always when something that funny about a location in monkey island is said

    ''The Map Sir?''

    anyway back on subject ok ill agree the episode 3 was a shock ending but episode 2 was an ok shock but episode 1 was a real shock when Guybrush is just pushed against the wheel with a sword up to him

  • @ryannumber1gamer said: anyway back on subject ok ill agree the episode 3 was a shock ending but episode 2 was an ok shock but episode 1 was a real shock when Guybrush is just pushed against the wheel with a sword up to him



    I don't mean to be rude, but seriously you should learn to punctuate properly.

  • @ryannumber1gamer said: ill just go with what Winslow always when something that funny about a location in monkey island is said

    ''The Map Sir?''

    anyway back on subject ok ill agree the episode 3 was a shock ending but episode 2 was an ok shock but episode 1 was a real shock when Guybrush is just pushed against the wheel with a sword up to him



    @ryannumber1gamer said: I don't mean to be rude, but seriously you should learn to punctuate properly.

    And grammar, I have no clue what he is saying on that first line.

  • ill just go with what Winslow always when something that funny about a location in monkey island is said

    Sig'd.

  • ARGH I tried to post and it didn't work, and my entire list with descriptions was lost! So I'll just list one of my personal favorites:

    I know people around here aren't big FPS fans, but I have to at least give props to the ending of the original Doom - probably the funniest ending in the history of gaming. It's also another good example of how the game pulls off that sort of eerie stylized architecture that makes it look like the emergence of Hell is changing the very laws of physics.

  • @jawaj said: pzle agnt hs te bst ebding eber


    troll?

  • That whole account is a troll. To be honest, I was tired of it long ago. They're not even being unique about it. Just some idiot. (Directed at)I'm sorry if you're someone I'm on good terms with, but yes, you're acting like an idiot. At least I sure hope it's acting.

    Anyway, there are many games which I have felt had very satisfying endings. I already listed a few of my favourites, but I think I'll broaden one of my choices. I've been very comfortable with the endings to the whole Ratchet & Clank series(minus S.A.C. and A41). Not that the stories are very complex, but the story cannon games haven't let me down yet.

  • @jawaj said: pzle agnt hs te bst ebding eber



    You just got back from a ban. I wouldn't be trolling right now if I were you.

Add Comment