User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 44.4K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Really? I'm not finding any copies that cheap on there. I'm not sure if it's because none of them are available for international purchase or what. With what's showing up for that game on my end, when I get around to trying to get my hands on it, I'll probably be looking to trade a ~$20 game on Steam to anyone in the UK who'll buy it on Amazon.co.uk and send it to me.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Really? I'm not finding any copies that cheap on there. I'm not sure if it's because none of them are available for international purchase or what. With what's showing up for that game on my end, when I get around to trying to get my hands on it, I'll probably be looking to trade a ~$20 game on Steam to anyone in the UK who'll buy it on Amazon.co.uk and send it to me.

One very quick search reveals two under £9 (not including P&P). I am using .co.uk though, so that might be the problem.

• Yeah. A lot of sellers don't like to deal with shipping internationally, so their listings won't show up on eBay.com. Similarly, Another Code: R doesn't show up on Amazon.com for me, and Amazon.co.uk says it can't ship it to my US address.

• Again - have you tried contacting some of these eBay dealers? A quick message asking if they'd be willing to ship to the US usually results in an affirmative, if you're willing to pay P&P. Visit the .co.uk page and have a look, the very first search result there was under a tenner.

Alternatively, if that doesn't pan out and you guys really want it, I can get it and then post it to you. If that's how you want to go, PM me and we'll sort something out.

Also, back on topic - I caved and pre-ordered the St Patrick's Day Bundle. I am weak.

• Would a haircut count as an "item?" Because I just bought that last night.

• MOTHER-F**KING SALES AT GAMESTATION.

They'll bankrupt me before the week is through, I swear.

Latest purchases:

Enchanted Arms - $4.98
    Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light - £7.98
    Venetica - £7.98

...and easily the best purchase I've made (or will make) as a result of the company behind these stores having major money management misgivings:

51a6IAR%2Bu8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    (yes, the original game, Awakening and all the DLC)...

£4.98.

• "Chinese" food. It's an important distinction that must be made, as American Chinese food has very little in common with Chinese Chinese food.

• @Comrade Pants said: "Chinese" food. It's an important distinction that must be made, as American Chinese food has very little in common with Chinese Chinese food.

Excuse me, but real Chinese food comes form New York. I don't know what we'd call the call food in China, but it sure isn't Chinese food. ;)

Wikipedia deals with the distinction by calling it American Chinese cuisine.

• I like a "chinese" takeaway as much as I like a "kebab", (which is very much! :D).

But seriously, what Chinese people ACTUALLY eat could put you off food for life! :X

(I mean seriously, can it legally be even classified as food?)

Add Comment