User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 45K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @divisionten said: Visit me and I will make you the best real Japanese food you've ever had. Places like Benihana's that call themselves habachi restaurants?

Habachi means SPACE HEATER. Those kind of places in Japan are teppanyaki. If you're going to call it by a Japanese name in lieu of Americanizing it, might as well use the right one.

Also, I make the best freaking okonomiyaki.

I actually really want to try this now.

@divisionten said: The closest I'm likely to get to Atlanta in terms of grad school is Massachusetts. Sorry, that's just how it is.

HAHAHAHAHA. That's funny. We'll be expecting you down here, then.

@divisionten said: Depending on a large number of factors (namely, where I go to grad school) it is in fact possible that I may attend PAX this year. Of course, this also involves me getting tickets and also a flight, but the main difference is that this year I won't also have school at the same time.

And if I can't get PAX, then I'm going to Comic Con. And if I can't get that... AX. It's like PAX but without the P. Or the games. Or really anything that isn't anime.

...Don't hurt me.

COME TO DRAGONCON Seriously, there will be me AND the Weishan AND the Josh AND the Elisabeth! Also, I think the Fawful and the IcedHope are trying to come this year. FUCKYESSSSSSSSSSSS~

• and the briana but you know whatever

• Bought the walking dead compendium...and really enjoying it so far.

• @Giant Tope said: and the briana but you know whatever

You're definitely coming? I shall, then, make even more effort not to hole up in the hotel room made of sex and booze for the whole time and MAYBE we'll all even have a sit down meal.

...at Hooters.

• @Rather Dashing said: So basically you're still bitter about growing too old to go trick-or-treating, and have been working to cheat the system ever since?

I will NEVER be too old for trick-or-treating! But I am too young to go by myself, and all of my friends are too old to go.

It's sad.

Also, trick-or-treating in the dorms is an... interesting experience.

• Six cans of Full Throttle. I need it for my new job, if yesterday was any indication of how busy working at a theme park is.

• @Alcoremortis said: I will NEVER be too old for trick-or-treating! But I am too young to go by myself, and all of my friends are too old to go.

It's sad.

Also, trick-or-treating in the dorms is an... interesting experience.

DRAGONCON.

Go to it.

@Alcoremortis said: Wait, you two know each other IRL? Huh, that's news to me.

There's a whole group of us who talk outside the forums. Hell, Rather Dashing, Giant Tope, ComradeMortis, and I have all met in real life and several others have outside of my presence. I like to consider us the Telltaluminati. Because we're better than you. -evil laughter-

• Not going to hide the fact that I like Megamind (not that you didn't know anyway).

But I recently acquired the Megamind mega comic collection and the Megamind Novel.

I also bought Megamind: Ultimate Showdown for the PS3 and Megamind: Mega Team Unite for the Wii. My mum eventually gave me money for those as they are my early birthday present.

• @VeronicanPlay said: Not going to hide the fact that I like Megamind (not that you didn't know anyway).

But I recently acquired the Megamind mega comic collection and the Megamind Novel.

I also bought Megamind: Ultimate Showdown for the PS3 and Megamind: Mega Team Unite for the Wii. My mum eventually gave me money for those as they are my early birthday present.

MERCHANDISING! MERCHANDISING!

• @VeronicanPlay said: Not going to hide the fact that I like Megamind (not that you didn't know anyway).

203.jpg

No, really!? Like, for sleerious!?

Add Comment