User Avatar Image

A question regarding the plot in 204, could somebody help me?

posted by bai_ganyo on - last edited - Viewed by 420 users

Why does the scanner print out 1 birthday per person and why exactly the one you get? Is there some logical explanation? At least, as I was playing it, I didn't get it.

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Molokov said:
    What's interesting is that Grandpa Stinky can't be scanned... so does he even have a birthday?

My guess is that the scanner didn't work on him, because he doesn't have a soul. (Sold it to the devil).

• User Avatar Image
    mre

@Mario said: My guess is that the scanner didn't work on him, because he doesn't have a soul. (Sold it to the devil).

Sounds quite reasonable. Though when I first played the episode, I thought it was a pun on Old Stinky's love life. You know, they had just talked about what bad luck Stinky has had with the ladies, and then we find that the carbon dater doesn't work on him.

(Am I overthinking these things? ;))

• Who else can't you get a timecard from?

• This confused me a bit as well. I'm still not sure about Grandpa Stinky. I took it as a reference to his untimely death, but there's not really a basis for that explanation.

• well.. you do get a time card from featherly, buts its just another blank one

Add Comment