User Avatar Image

Pre Order Fail?

posted by TehJenks on - last edited - Viewed by 225 users

I have just pre ordered the walking dead and payed via paypal.

the money has been taken out of my paypal however i have not been informed on what the next step is?

the game does not appear in the "My games" tab on this website and says i have not purchased any games. Is this because its pre ordered? i feel like they should give me some indication of what the next step should be. e.g give me a date when i can download the game.

can someone inform me of how i go about downloading this game once its released? will it appear in the "my games" tab ?

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, we don't know when the first episode is going to be released outside of "late April". Sorry, but that's the best date we are going to get for the moment.

When the first episode is released all the episodes will appear in your games tab and you will be able to download them as they are released.

• There should be the icon of "The Walking Dead Pre-Order Season" in "My Games" page. This signify that you have bought correctly the game. In late April the first episode will be available for download :-)

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

You should see a placeholder for the season on Your Games page, as well as an invoice for the purchase (scroll down to "Stuff You've Bought"). If those are missing, could be that something went awry with the transaction. One of the Telltale guys should be able to help you out if that's the case.

• Well I bought it via paypal, and after it is stuck on the processing order page. I have received an email to say that funds have been taken, but when I look in the my games tab, it doesn't mention that I have bought it.

• @Masta23 said: Well I bought it via paypal, and after it is stuck on the processing order page. I have received an email to say that funds have been taken, but when I look in the my games tab, it doesn't mention that I have bought it.

Me too, mate. I'm waiting for support. :(

• I bought it and it didn't show up on my games page until 24 hours later, but it is there now and I didn't have to contact anyone at support.

Add Comment