User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 41.2K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Irishmile said: Make sure to tell me how it is.. I've been thinking about getting that game....

I will. Downloading The Next BIG Thing first.

• Another memory card adapter for my PSP.

The first hasn't arrived yet, and I'm worried it might not turn up at all!

So I ordered another one of another amazon supplier.

Twice the price, but the guy has 100% feedback, and ships first class apparently.

• @puzzlebox said: For my dude:

[ATTACH]2924[/ATTACH]

What can I say, he deserves it. :p

Modesty is your middle name, right? :p

• Gift knife for Comrade Mortis. It should be noted that she loves her knives as much as I love my guns, which is to say, she adores knives.

• ...your family scares me.

Last bought this. It does the body good.

• Just been to town earlier.

Went to CEX and GAME.

Managed to find excellent bargains in GAME:

Jack and Daxter: The Final Frontier £1.98
    God of War: Chains of Olympus £1.98

Then at CEX I picked up:

Dissidia Duodecim £12.00
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep £12.00

Expensive I know, but the cheapness of the others offset it a bit.
    Besides, those two are some of the best games the PSP has to offer! :D

Might order the rest of the PSP games I want to just get it over and done with.
    (Hopefully, I'll have 60gb of memory to play with! Thats a lot of games I can fit on there!)

EDIT: OH BUGGER IT! LETS GO!

Patapon £4.00
    Patapon 2 £4.00
    Gitaroo Man Lives £4.00
    Parappa the Rapper £3.00
    Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins £6.00

+£2.50 postage

£23.50

Its a lot to spend but dammit. This. Combined with the stuff I have already, means I don't need any other PSP games for a long time! :D

(I'd like to get Persona 1+2+3 but thats more expensive than most of these games COMBINED!! :()

• @Darth Marsden said: ...your family scares me.

We'll be sure to invite you to the wedding, Darthy. You're a credit to Sith everywhere.

• @Comrade Pants said: We'll be sure to invite you to the wedding, Darthy. You're a credit to Sith everywhere.

Oh, I'm not the real Sith Lord. That'd be my room-mate, when he's not busy killing Chavs for fun. He just lets me use his name online so I can project the right image.

(There, cover story established. Let's see the feds pin anything on me now!)

• @Darth Marsden said: Oh, I'm not the real Sith Lord. That'd be my room-mate, when he's not busy killing Chavs for fun. He just lets me use his name online so I can project the right image.

(There, cover story established. Let's see the feds pin anything on me now!)

[citizen kane clapping gif]

• @Darth Marsden said: ...your family scares me.

It's cool. You learn to live among the heavily armed by not being armed at all. I'm like the anti-armed person. I'd probably just chuck a weapon away if somebody gave me one. Unless it was a power fist. Those things are awesome.

Add Comment