27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think Cedric is still a bit manlier than Alexander.

• @Anakin Skywalker said: I think Cedric is still a bit manlier than Alexander.

I dunno. I can't see Cedric holding a sword and fighting the vizier or turning his slave master into a cat. Cedric saving Graham's life from Mordack was on accident.

Anyway, the way she's portrayed in kq7, I thought Rosella acted sorta ditzy in that game and after awhile it got annoying.

• Will you all think less of me because i found KQ7 enjoyable?

• I thought Cedric was the most hated KQ character and Connor was the most hated protagonist.

Personally I actually like Rosella and besides Graham she is my favourite KQ hero. Her games are good, although I enjoyed KQ4 more than KQ7 (which had too easy puzzles, but otherwise it was enjoyable game). While some say that she is annoying because she complains, but I say that she has much more character than her brother, who is too nice to everyone (even to his enemies).

• tbh, I like the Rosella chapters of KQ7 better than the Valanice ones.

• @Chyron8472 said: tbh, I like the Rosella chapters of KQ7 better than the Valanice ones.

Is there anyone who doesn't?

• Depends on the chapters... Some are good and some are bad... Doesn't matter which character is being played...

There is one or two Valanice chapters, and one or two Rosella chapters that are the best in the game...

I love the Valanice chapter were you go around Etheria and visit Dreamland, and bring back Oberon and Titania... It's one of the strongest chapters in the game with great puzzles...

The first chapter, and the last chapter are pretty weak... The final chapter is probably the weakest chapter in the game... It's all on 'autoplay' for most of the act...

Although I do like the ability to do 'alternate solutions' offered in the first chapter, and that's something that would have been nice to see in later chapters (the choice between two different flowers later in the game doesn't really count)... I also like the ghost character, Colin, one of the more interesting, serious and enigmatic characters in the game...

Not that big of a fan any of the sections taking place in Falderal, as they are overly silly...

The stuff in Ooga Booga for both characters is kinda hit and miss as well, as it is also somewhat overly silly, but has elements of seriousness...

• @Chyron8472 said: tbh, I like the Rosella chapters of KQ7 better than the Valanice ones.

I agree. Rosella bothered me some times in KQ7 but she was more tolerable than Valanice. I was disappointed Chapter 6 was so short.

Add Comment