User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 41.9K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: Depends. Is it of Saints Row 3 or Mass Effect?

If it were, I'd have used it myself.

No, it's AC:R.

• What the hell man, another Square-Enix week?

• On Gamersgate it's THQ week. Today: Saints Row 3rd 50% off.

The 24 hours only deals for the rest of the week includes:
    Saints Row the Third - 50%
    Darksiders - 75%
    Metro 2033 - 75%
    Red Faction Armageddon - 75%

• Hm. Alternativa and Hitman.

• Yep, there's a fair few offers to get through, so bear with me.

Today's Daily Deal is Alternativa, an above average point-'n'-click adventure. £3.39 / $4.41.

Also on Steam this weekend is a Square-Enix weekend. Today's Squeenix Saving is the Hitman series, which is 75% off.

Hitman: Codename 47 - £1.49 / $2.49
    Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - £1.49 / $2.49
    Hitman: Blood Money - £1.49 / $2.49

...or all three for the bundle price of £3.74 / $6.24. Amazingly, we in the UK get the better deal there, yays.

There's also the Squeenix Hit Collection, which contains far too many games for me to care, for a pretty good £54.99 / $74.99.

Over on GamersGate it is indeed THQ Week (didn't we just have one of those on Steam?), and pretty much everything by THQ is half price.

Today's Deal (though how it can be today's deal if everything's half price) is Saints Row: The Third, which is £14.98 (don't know the US price. Guessing at $19.99 though). Also, if you're interested in any of the literally DOZEN bits of DLC, they're half price too, so go check 'em out.

And finally, it's not on offer, but Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai is now out. You RTS fans go enjoy that.

EDIT: Oh hey, all the DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is half price, but the core game itself isn't! Hmm.

• @Darth Marsden said:
    Over on GamersGate it is indeed THQ Week (didn't we just have one of those on Steam?)

We just had a 2K week on Steam, you just kept calling it THQ week. :p

Thanks for the update.

• @KuroShiro said: We just had a 2K week on Steam, you just kept calling it THQ week. :p

Thanks for the update.

I will never live that down, will I? :D

• @Darth Marsden said:
    Today's Daily Deal is Alternativa, an above average point-'n'-click adventure. £3.39 / $4.41.

Ooh I've been looking at that for a while now, and at that price I think I'll grab it.

• Just got ANOTHER coupon. This time 75% of EVE Online...

• So... does anybody here know the basis of Valve giving out coupons? Today I get into Steam, and suddenly, I have TWO coupons for Assassin's Creed: Revelations all of a sudden (sorry, already gifted to people), despite having ACR and not participating in any of the extra-activities when there are sales or stuff like that. I just don't understand, why? O_o

Add Comment