User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.3K users

As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.

99 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I enjoyed JP, but I have to say that I don't expect a second season. It didn't do nearly as well as Back to the Future, nor did JP leave an opening for a sequel as they did with BttF.

• So I've just been thinking about what it would be about if TT made another season and I remembered in the movie TLW when they were getting onto the helicopter, Ian asked what about the others and they said they would have another chopper come. So then I just made up my own plot that goes along with a female pilot along with two male rescuers to land down and retrieve any of the remaining people, and as they're flying away something could happen such as a pteranodon attacking the helicopter, or before they could leave the raptors come back.

Just some stuff I thought would seem nice as a story.

• @AndrewF said: So I've just been thinking about what it would be about if TT made another season and I remembered in the movie TLW when they were getting onto the helicopter, Ian asked what about the others and they said they would have another chopper come. So then I just made up my own plot that goes along with a female pilot along with two male rescuers to land down and retrieve any of the remaining people, and as they're flying away something could happen such as a pteranodon attacking the helicopter, or before they could leave the raptors come back.

Just some stuff I thought would seem nice as a story.

I do believe that there was a scene that was planned to be something like that in the actual movie but it was left out :/ would be great if TellTale did that if they make a season 2.

• I don't know... they never did make a second season for any of the other licenses, did they?

• @FrankT said: I don't know... they never did make a second season for any of the other licenses, did they?

Sam & Max

• Well Back to The Future is open for another season (it says To Be Contuned at the end of episode 5)

• I really don't think it should. Moreso than any of Telltale's other games, Jurassic Park really didn't seem to leave anywhere else to go at the end.

And I honestly don't think I'd even want another one. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Jurassic Park: The Game, but what I enjoyed most was how well it captured the film and the nostalgia it brought out. But you can only really play the nostalgia card once and without it, there are only two directions a new game can go. It can either take us in a new, exciting and different direction - and risk alienating and angering many of the original fans. Or, it can give us the same experience as the first one - which essentially means giving us the same basic story that we've now experienced four times already. I'd rather it just stood on its own.

• They better not even consider a sequal/second JP game until they do some serious overhaul and patching on the game they already have. From absolutely horrendous framerates to poor texturing (BTTF, though a more vibrant pallet was a lot sharper) there is a lot that needs to be drastically improved.

Honestly I hope the guys who own IPs like Jurassic Park learn from this and stop selling the IPs to the first bidder yet dont have the budget (telltale) or the motivation/dedication (Uwe Bol) to do the IP justice.

• If there is a season 2, it would be awesome if they made it like the first book, have all the main characters from the movie, and have it closely adapted to the book, seriously though, who wouldn't love to see Dr. Grant, Telltale Style, he does deserve a makeover since his SNES days!

• i would like the spinosaurus in the 2 gameJurassicParkSPINO.jpg&w=400&h=258&ei=zSK

Add Comment