User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 130.9K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn it the secret of Coolsome's special Omelettes is out!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I wonder when pandoras tower will come out, also should i make a brony thread, i would do the brony thread so the bronies and the parasprites as bronies call them, can get along and be separated

• @DAISHI said: If you eat a primarily veggie and fruit diet, combined with some daily exercise, it will affect your entire mental well being for the positive.

I tried being a vegetarian for a month and got these horrible headaches that were instantly cured with meat. Also, I ended up eating even MORE food because I just was hungry all the time.

As for nutrition, I simply have been having this really weird sleep schedule, where I wake up at about eleven, have a bowl of cereal or two (usually Grape Nuts or Raisin Bran) and then have dinner at about eight or nine, then go to sleep at three or four. As you can see, this is only two meals and maybe a snack in between. And I'm never really all that hungry. Well, except around six or so.

I've suddenly realized that this is probably fairly unhealthy. I shouldn't be giving nutrition advice.

• So I've been running a test on the new battery grip.
    It lasted on full charge (and the psp on full charge) for about 10 hours of gameplay at about 2 brightness.
    Of course the data had been distorted slightly by me having to put the psp on shutdown for about 20 hours due to sleep and work.
    I left the battery pack plugged in (though the console was switched off during that period) so there may have been some discharge, meaning it could last even longer.

Especially during non-intensive tasks like playing mp3's.

The grip works pretty good as well. Managed to play the psp for about 4 hours without cramping in the hands (something I seen to get with most controllers after about 1-2 hours)

The psp is definately going to be the best travel companion I've had in a good while (the ds lite is still the champ though due to it's excellent battery and portability)

• Stopped at a hotel with wifi, yay. Now if its good enough, Gotham City Impostors!!!

• @Alcoremortis said: I tried being a vegetarian for a month and got these horrible headaches that were instantly cured with meat. Also, I ended up eating even MORE food because I just was hungry all the time.

I laughed aloud at this.

Also, my wife totally agrees.

• I finished reading the Hunger games book. I think it was great and the movie was very fateful to it yet changed what they needed to to make it work as a movie. Il start the second book tomorrow.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Alcoremortis said: I tried being a vegetarian for a month and got these horrible headaches that were instantly cured with meat. Also, I ended up eating even MORE food because I just was hungry all the time.

As for nutrition, I simply have been having this really weird sleep schedule, where I wake up at about eleven, have a bowl of cereal or two (usually Grape Nuts or Raisin Bran) and then have dinner at about eight or nine, then go to sleep at three or four. As you can see, this is only two meals and maybe a snack in between. And I'm never really all that hungry. Well, except around six or so.

I've suddenly realized that this is probably fairly unhealthy. I shouldn't be giving nutrition advice.

Changing one's diet is bound to make you sick. When I moved to Japan, I got stomachaches for the first two weeks before getting used to the food, and when my mom came to visit, despite loving miso, Japanese miso made her run to the restroom. Our stomachs adapt to what we give them, I suppose.

• @seibert999 said: should i make a brony thread, i would do the brony thread so the bronies and the parasprites as bronies call them, can get along and be separated

No. There's already one of those floating around here. Find it.

This discussion has been closed.