User Avatar Image

The Pony Thread

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

This is a (seemingly) obligatory thread for those with varying interest in general conversation related to the My Little Pony franchise.

No "parasprites" (ie. trolls) please.

369 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DAISHI said: Can I post some of my My Little Pony art in here?

Go ahead.

• @Silverwolfpet said: Davies, StrongBrush, Coolsome... play nice or take it to PM, alright?

...or just be smart and constructive and make a pony-personality test yourselves. Problem solved ^^

So, either shut up or play nice?

I respect you and the rest of the mods but I believe your present course of action to be injust. You can ban me if you please but know that it is I who shall laugh at you, if you do.

Or join the regiment of "men without direction"? Since when did being a "brony" become a "right" for all people?! Honestly, we've lost sight of what matters in life. I think it's truly pathetic.

I LOVE RED DWARF... SHALL I CALL MYSELF A "DWARFER"?!

Grow the hell up, it's so sad. Do you think anybody gives a flying crap what your favourite TV show is? Jesus, drop it!

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

I think the issue here is personal insults. I don't care what you do or don't like, nor do I care how you express those feelings. However, insulting another member for what hey like is unacceptable. If you want to say that you can't stand MLP, I see no issue, as long as the post is constructive rather than a shouting match.

• @divisionten said: I think the issue here is personal insults. I don't care what you do or don't like, nor do I care how you express those feelings. However, insulting another member for what hey like is unacceptable. If you want to say that you can't stand MLP, I see no issue, as long as the post is constructive rather than a shouting match.

Fair enough. I'll leave be. However, could we leave the "brony" material to this thread, please? I and others are tired of this material finding its way into other areas of this forum.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Davies said: Fair enough. I'll leave be. However, could we leave the "brony" material to this thread, please? I and others are tired of this material finding its way into other areas of this forum.

Done deal. I'll try to see that pony posts are kept here. :)

• @divisionten said: Done deal. I'll try to see that pony posts are kept here. :)

Understood. I shall make my leave. Thank you. :)

• @Davies said: So, either shut up or play nice?

I respect you and the rest of the mods but I believe your present course of action to be injust. You can ban me if you please but know that it is I who shall laugh at you, if you do.

Or join the regiment of "men without direction"? Since when did being a "brony" become a "right" for all people?! Honestly, we've lost sight of what matters in life. I think it's truly pathetic.

I LOVE RED DWARF... SHALL I CALL MYSELF A "DWARFER"?!

Grow the hell up, it's so sad. Do you think anybody gives a flying crap what your favourite TV show is? Jesus, drop it!

Why the he'll would you even come here than? I don't go to Red Dwarf threads to tell people to stop talking about it. It makes no damn sense.

The ban threat was for trolling: @Davies said: nelson_haha.jpgYou like 'My Little Pony'.

@Davies said: Yeah, it's so ignorant to have a 'My Little Pony' quiz aimed at 8 year old girls. Absurd!

@Davies said: Saddam-southpark.pngDon't be a pussy, StrongBrush.

• @supmandude85 - My issue was never with those who enjoy the show or post within this particular thread. I merely take exception to those who harp on about 'MLP' within other threads. There's a sense of self-entitlement and righteousness with those individuals that I find to be of a egregious nature.

If fans of 'MLP' find my comments to be irritating, then I'd suggest they look in a mirror and consider how annoying it is to have separate threads flooded with "brony" topics.

Let's keep the relevant posts to the relevant threads, yes?

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Supermandude, the issue was already resolved. Let's be civil, please? Friendship IS magic, after all!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

to bad i have not got my brony cutie mark, how did everyone else get theres

Add Comment