User Avatar Image

Danny Phantom Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 655 users

In this thread you can talk about Danny Phantom Episodes, The specials,The characters, and everything Danny Phantom,

So ill start off. What's your favourite Danny Phantom episodes?

mine are Urban Jungle, Ultimate Enemy, D-Stabilized, Kindred Spirits,Living Phantom,Living Large,Control Freaks,Reality Trip,Memory Blank,One of a kind,Reign Storm,Public Enemies,Teacher of the Year, Fanning The Flames,Phantom Planet

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@Gman5852 said: umm... what?

i think that Danny phantom was the way they got a new character in the game by giving a back story to him

• @seibert999 said: i think that Danny phantom was the way they got a new character in the game by giving a back story to him

Ok now, that's wrong. Nick just love milking characters, I have already said that, and so has Guru when he stated Nick still uses Invader Zim in their games.

EDIT:Yep, the latest Nicktoons game uses Ren/Stimpy and Invader Zim. Danny Phantom is just one character that just happens to still be used like these guys and he certainly wasn't made only for the video games. Especially when the show lasted for a long time, where if he was for a video game only, it would have been like a season.

• @Gman5852 said: Ok now, that's wrong. Nick just love milking characters, I have already said that, and so has Guru when he stated Nick still uses Invader Zim in their games.

Actually, what I was saying is that Nick treated the show like shit, but I would also agree with what you said.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Actually, what I was saying is that Nick treated the show like shit, but I would also agree with what you said.

They did both honestly, milked for games, and then beat the actual show down.

• It's also stupid how they shot down both Adventure Time (now on Cartoon Network) and Constant Payne. I seriously would have loved to see more of the latter.

• @GaryCXJk said: It's also stupid how they shot down both Adventure Time (now on Cartoon Network) and Constant Payne. I seriously would have loved to see more of the latter.

And yet Fanboy and Chumchum are allowed.

• and all the good shows like Danny Phantom are thrown away for all the live action crap on nick now

• I got a question for everyone. Who was your favourite ghost in the show only rule is you can not pick Danny but You can still pick Dark Danny and Dani.

Mine is a tie between Dark Danny, & Clockwork. Dark Danny because we see that Dark Danny is everything Danny fights against and if Dark Danny managed to blow up the nasty burger that would mean Danny himself would have caused his friends and family to have been blown up with it. Also we see that Dark Danny managed to destory Amity Park and has caused horrible things to happen to the ghosts inside the ghost zone. We see that Dark Danny is one of Danny's most powerful enemies but the good thing is that Danny beats him and shows how powerful he is by using the ghostly wail. A power Dark Danny is not ment to get for another 20 years and Danny beats him.

I think Clockwork is a cool character because while he is in control of time he is not like other ghosts he would not use time to try take over Amity Park or the world and even gave Danny lots of chances to stop Dark Danny from happening instead of destorying Danny like he was told to do. Something i found dissapointing was that Clockwork was only in 3 episodes (The Ultimate Enemy, Masters Of All Time, & the end of Phantom Planet helping the other ghosts)

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I got a question for everyone. Who was your favourite ghost in the show only rule is you can not pick Danny but You can still pick Dark Danny and Danni. Mine is a tie between Dark Danny, & Clockwork. Dark Danny because we see that Dark Danny is everything Danny fights against and if Dark Danny managed to blow up the nasty burger that would mean Danny himself would have caused his friends and family to have been blown up with it. Also we see that Dark Danny managed to destory Amity Park and has caused horrible things to happen to the ghosts inside the ghost zone. We see that Dark Danny is one of Danny's most powerful enemies but the good thing is that Danny beats him and shows how powerful he is by using the ghostly wail. A power Dark Danny is not ment to get for another 20 years and Danny beats him. I think Clockwork is a cool character because while he is in control of time he is not like other ghosts he would not use time to try take over Amity Park or the world and even gave Danny lots of chances to stop Dark Danny from happening instead of destorying Danny like he was told to do. Something i found dissapointing was that Clockwork was only in 3 episodes (The Ultimate Enemy, Masters Of All Time, & the end of Phantom Planet helping the other ghosts)

Use proper paragraphing and I might read that beyond "Dark Danny".

• @Gman5852 said: Use proper paragraphing and I might read that beyond "Dark Danny".

Agreed. That wall of text was more than I could handle in one chunk.

@Gman5852 said: Who was your favourite ghost in the show?

tumblr_lwohmrUYKb1qlee01.gif

Add Comment