User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 28.5K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

448 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I'm really ready now for some more Sam and Max. Like, seriously. Now, please.

To be honest, not one of the currently announced games interests me, so I pretty much have to go without any new point'n'click adventure gaming until Season 4 eventually arrives! Or until Broken Sword 5 eventually arrives :-P

(also, Bring back Bosco! and more Superball! and more Flint Paper!)

• I finished Sam and Max the Complete Edition, and I took a screenshot of something that caught my attention:

nvb4mv.jpg

Is that foreshadowing or what!
    Well, not completely foreshadowing, but still, that's close enough for me!

• @mascan42 said: I'm thinking not until sometime in 2012.

it is 2012

• No never no no not even as a joke no no no no no no no no no no no no no

never

• I have an awesome Idea for a 6 episode Season for Season 4

1. Help Flint Paper
    - He needs help and Sam, Max and Flint need to travel to all over the world to solve what may be one of the craziest cases they've been on.

2. The Flooding
    - Sam and Max wake up to find the entire city has flooded over night and they need to find out who's behind this mysterious act.

3. Dimension Travel
    - When Sam and Max get a weird case in Nevada they need to travel between dimensions to solve one of the most tricky cases they've encountered.

4. Time Loop
    - When they are stuck in a Time Loop Sam and Max need to stop it and fast.

5. Where is Everyone PT. 1
    - When everyone goes missing Sam and Max need to find out exactly where thy are.

6. Where is Everyone PT. 2
    - Continuig of previous Part. Read "Where is Everyone PT. 1"

• Skunkape takeover - I want to see that part from The Penal Zone where Skunkape has taken over the earth and Max tells Sam something and Sam says you use to be cool Max

• I've tried most of TellTale games, but honestly - if it ain't Sam and Max, it doesn't interest me (with the lone exception of "Back To The Future").

• @Eroyal said:
    2. The Flooding
    - Sam and Max wake up to find the entire city has flooded over night and they need to find out who's behind this mysterious act.

I like the sound of this chapter

• Do you reacon there wil be more Sam and Max once the walking dead is done? I hope so.

• I'd like to see a Sammun'mak (ahem) Season 4 too! I'm aware I'm about 2 years too late, but I only just finished Season 3, and my God! It was amazing. I've laughed, I've cried, I've told my mum that I was studying -though I failed to mention that the subject was universe saving, but she'll understand- it was truly one of the best games I've ever played. I'm optimistic that Sam and Max will return in 2013, or if not, 2014. I have one question in the back of my throat however, and I wonder if anyone else wonders this..

With the incline in storytelling (and boy! what an incline), from Season 1, saving the Earth, Season 2 with saving the universe, the past and the future, and Season 3, saving the universe and the past and other dimensions all with the aid of psychic powers, I feel like Season 4 will have a LOT to live up to.
    I don't for a second doubt the ability of the writing of the amazing team for the Sam and Max games, but I would also hate for the game to be forced in order to wow us further. Again, this hasn't happened, and I have my hopes it won't, but with the incline in storytelling, I feel like S4 might be something more... intense.

Personally, I've loved all the seasons, season 3 the most, but I kind of miss the call from the Commissioner, the riding in the De Soto, the crazy stupid inventions from Bosco, stuff like that. It might just be Telltale moving away from the initial things that made me fall in love with the series.

But I realise now that I'm ranting. Forgive me. It was an emotional finale.

Add Comment