User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 25.7K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Laserschwert said: Absolutely beautiful! s-liebe.gif

And who's the girl on the right?

Puzzlebox's chicken is pretty!

• Would this chicken be named Puzzlebawks, by any chance?

• @Alcoremortis said: Would this chicken be named Puzzlebawks, by any chance?

taxidriver.gif

• @Alcoremortis said: Would this chicken be named Puzzlebawks, by any chance?

Congrabulation! You just won Le Grand Prix de l'Humour Telltale!

dhmn8.jpg

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@St_Eddie said: I do like, I do. 'Tis a fine poultry specimen indeed. Are they your chickens?

One of my friends recently got a chicken. Unfortunately, she's yet to buy a playmate for her feathered pet. She's got two cats though and they seem fine around each other.

They belong to my folks!

Where does your friend keep hers? I can imagine that the cats might be ok with the chicken because chooks look pretty big... the one I'm holding is all squidged up, but on the ground it's the same size as the family dog (a Maltese).

@St_Eddie said: If that genuinely happy expression is standard while holding a chicken, I definitely want one.

Hehe... yeah, I'm pretty happy. :)

The chicken, however, is less than impressed!

@St_Eddie said: I'd say that most of the time a happy expression is standard. However, I once attempted to pick up Cockerel and my expression was one of extreme strain. That's one seriously heavy bird!

I don't even know how I would pick up a rooster. One way to pick up a chook is to sort of sidle up nonchalantly and BAM, press your hand on its back. It will sort of squat down (because it thinks it's about to get some from a rooster), and then you can pick it up. The other way is to grab them by the tail, but that seems mean (and also I am not very fast :p).

@St_Eddie said: Absolutely beautiful! s-liebe.gif

And who's the girl on the right?

@St_Eddie said: Puzzlebox's chicken is pretty!

@St_Eddie said: Would this chicken be named Puzzlebawks, by any chance?

Bahahahaha. "Puzzlebawks is pretty": officially my favourite tag. :D

• @puzzlebox said: They belong to my folks!

Where does your friend keep hers? I can imagine that the cats might be ok with the chicken because chooks look pretty big... the one I'm holding is all squidged up, but on the ground it's the same size as the family dog (a Maltese).

Rather sadly she keeps the chicken in her small back garden. I agree that it's the size of the bird that keeps the cats from viewing it as dinner!

• I put this in the 'whatever's on your mind' thread in 'cos it was requested (regarding a modified version I also put up in that thread - now here too) so I thought I might as well put it in here as well.

6928248518_6624f815ce.jpg6928143752_e8b12cf9ca_m.jpg

• Still image from my now compiling review. I smile a lot in this one, not sure why. Must be the alcohol.

Snapshot-28.jpg?t=1334344688

• @Darth Marsden said: Still image from my now compiling review. I smile a lot in this one, not sure why. Must be the alcohol.

Snapshot-28.jpg?t=1334344688

For a moment there I thought it was a photo of you pointing at Corruptbiggins' post and being unnecessarily rude for some reason! XD

• It's never unnecessary to be rude when dealing with CorruptBiggins. :p

(Just kidding CB, love you really.)

Add Comment