User Avatar Image

Madisun's Arc - Reviews By Darth Marsden

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 7.2K users

Hey guys. This is a list of all the videos I've made for my review series, Madisun's Arc. They do get better as I go along, honest! I primarily upload these to Blip, since that lets you preload the videos and, if you use AdBlocker, there's no adverts, but most of the videos also have YouTube mirrors for those who can't use Blip.

Anyway, enough rambling.

There was a great big list of all my videos here, but then - surprise surprise - the new site came along and turned all the YouTube links into actual videos. Around 30 of them.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to change them all over to the new link format, only for it to straight up not work. So now you just get the one link, to my Blip channel - http://blip.tv/chrismadisun

Screw this site. Screw it with a rusty freakin' chainsaw.

462 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: Far more so when you realize that Peanut Butter doesn't even contain butter.

Added the video on Veoh. Let me know what this is like!

EDIT: Don't bother, it suffers the exact same problem as the YouTube video. Maybe it is on my end... Weird. I'll try looking into it tomorrow after work, since it's pretty late now.

Hmm, it does sound like it's an issue on your end. What editing software are you using?

• I am basking in the glory of my second credit in your videos.

• @St_Eddie said: Hmm, it does sound like it's an issue on your end. What editing software are you using?

VideoPad Video Editor. It seemed to do the job pretty well, but I guess I'll have to adjust the compilation settings.

• OK, I've recompiled the video with different resolution settings and as an AVI file rather than a MP4. I gotta get to work now, so if you guys could let me know whether this works or not (once it's fully uploaded) I'd appreciate it!

Here's the new link.

You don't have to watch far to find out if it works or not - there's an image of the 'Jurassic Park - The Game' logo about 40 seconds into the video. If it holds for more than a split-second, then the problem is solved. If you barely even notice it's there, then the problem remains, and I'll probably have to switch video editing programs :(

EDIT: Nope! Didn't work. F**k's sake. OK, I've had enough of this. Can anyone recommend any decent video editing software? Sony Vegas is the obvious choice, but that's horribly expensive, so any other suggestions?

@SHODANFreeman said: I am basking in the glory of my second credit in your videos.

Don't let it go to your head, if everyone IM'd me all the time they'd probably get credited too. :p

• @Darth Marsden said: Don't let it go to your head, if everyone IM'd me all the time they'd probably get credited too. :p

I don't think that you should have said that! Now your inbox is going to be flooded.

• I'm cool. Love nattering away with people over Steam Chat. :)

EDIT: Speaking of which, a certain big-headed know-it-all has pointed out that now the Blip video, which was working fine when I first uploaded it, is now doing exactly the same thing as the other ones.

FUCK.

I can't be arsed with this shit any more. The videos are fine before I upload them, and then they get all mangled up once they're uploaded and I have absolutely no bloody idea why. I give up. I just... I sodding give up.

• New version on Blip and YouTube.

I've gone through and made sure that every single image has some form of motion to ensure that none of the pictures mess up in playback. If this doesn't work then I really do give up.

I'll be taking a break from these videos while I try and summon up enough energy to find a different piece of video editing software. Don't wait up.

• Wow, it has been a long time since I posted here. Oop.

Well, let's fix that. Let's Assemble the Avengers!

EDIT: Blip version. Enjoy!

• @Darth Marsden said: Wow, it has been a long time since I posted here. Oop.

Well, let's fix that. Let's Assemble the Avengers!

EDIT: Blip version. Enjoy!

You know...after watching this I feel like having some Schwarma.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Darth Marsden said: Let's Assemble the Avengers!

I missed a couple of those movies, and that was a pretty helpful catchup. Thanks!

Add Comment