User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 41.4K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • PAh! That's be HEALTHY. I don't take kindly to healthy round these here parts.

• [quote=darth marsden;596513]
    white chocolate lion bars
    [/quote]

They exist!!?!?!

I MUST HAVE THEM!!!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@RetroVortex said: They exist!!?!?!

I MUST HAVE THEM!!!

They exist all right, but they weren't particularly good... :(

(Still, nothing was worse than those white Twix bars. BLECH!!)

• @Darth Marsden said: Mmm, that's good medical emergency.

That made for laugh. :D

• @RetroVortex said: They exist!!?!?!

I MUST HAVE THEM!!!

white-lion-bar.jpgYum.
    @RetroVortex said: They exist all right, but they weren't particularly good... :(

(Still, nothing was worse than those white Twix bars. BLECH!!)You, sir, are a damn dirty liar. Weren't particularly good my ass. They were delicious and I will stand by that to the death. You simply don't know a good thing when you see it.

...never tried White Twix bars though. Must do so though, they sound... odd.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Must have missed my taste buds. However, those Twix bars... bought five, eat one, and those were lying around for months before I finally chugged them down.

twixschokoriegelwhite_z1.jpg(article might have been a German limited edition snack some years ago. Availability is not guaranteed by Vainamoinen and/or his affiliates. Any comments made on the articles' taste are subjective statements.)

• @Comrade Pants said: Buy apps and acquire your music somewhere 100% less expensive.

By which you mean the local library, of course. :p

I would recommend trying an app by Kairosoft, such as game dev story. Addictive little games, and worth their slightly inflated price.

• I had to replace a bunch of GBA & DS games that I sadly lost, along with my DS case. The DS itself was safe in my coat pocket, so it's just the games that needed replacing. They were:

GBA
    Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
    Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
    Metroid: Zero Mission

DS
    Final Fantasy III

I also lost Sonic Classic Collection, but I can't be bothered to replace that since it's not a particularly good collection of games (Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles) and they're not emulated very well (the image scrolls slightly since it doesn't quite fit widthways on the DS screen and it's very annoying) , and finally there's my 2 2Gb R4 cards along with the music and homebrew stuff (and nothing else) on them, but I'd been meaning to replace them with 8Gb versions anyway, so that's not such a huge issue.

...so much for this week's wages.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Vainamoinen said: Must have missed my taste buds. However, those Twix bars... bought five, eat one, and those were lying around for months before I finally chugged them down.

How odd! If I bought five of something I didn't like, I'd palm them off on someone else, or if that failed, chuck them out. Not gonna put it in my mouth unless it's good and/or I'm desperate.

(Insert obvious "she said" crack here)

Add Comment