User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 11.7K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's why it's only DLC and not the next game. She can hold her own though, it's the lack of a real character depth that keeps her out of main villain potential.

  • @Secret Fawful said: Sounds like every Batman fanfiction ever. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt....sure.....but Harley never fit main villain material to me.

    Not like every fanfiction ever...

    Batman and Robocop: The Day the Men Found Love

    I'd post the link, but it's rather NSFW. Actually, it's kinda not safe for anything except possibly MSTing or burning.

  • @Johro said: That's why it's only DLC and not the next game. She can hold her own though, it's the lack of a real character depth that keeps her out of main villain potential.

    She has plenty of depth in Mad Love, Return of the Joker, and a couple other TAS episodes, and she could easily have more, but Harley at her core is a character made entirely to serve as a sendup of the ditzy gun moll. She can go beyond that, but as a full on villain I think they're taking Harley in the exact opposite direction of what would give her depth- in fact most of Arkham Asylum takes her in that opposite direction. She has always found depth within the fact that sympathy can be found for her, and most of the storylines that give her depth play on that sympathy. Making her a full on one-note villain bent on vengeance would likely destroy that sympathy, and her depth.

    @Johro said: Not like every fanfiction ever...

    Batman and Robocop: The Day the Men Found Love

    I'd post the link, but it's rather NSFW. Actually, it's kinda not safe for anything except possibly MSTing or burning.

    PM it to me.

  • I'm going to have to play it all over again, because I lost my entire save file to the dreaded GFWL bug.

  • I finally read the Killing Joke and Batman Year One and i must say they were great!

  • @Alcoremortis said: Not like every fanfiction ever...

    Batman and Robocop: The Day the Men Found Love

    I'd post the link, but it's rather NSFW. Actually, it's kinda not safe for anything except possibly MSTing or burning.

    Oh Gosh. I've seen it. I can't unsee it.

    "Bruce Wayne them put his Batman suit to prepare mentally for that demanding task. He must now discover a way to makes sex with Robocop, because it's monday. If he waits till friday, the cousin killers will be untraceable."

  • @DAISHI said: Oh Gosh. I've seen it. I can't unsee it.

    "Bruce Wayne them put his Batman suit to prepare mentally for that demanding task. He must now discover a way to makes sex with Robocop, because it's monday. If he waits till friday, the cousin killers will be untraceable."

    If you liked that one, you should try Severus Snape, Professor and Lover. Or Scooby Doo and the Trip of Lust.

    Or Love: The Fuel of Heroes. That's a Psychonauts one.

    Again, all of these are extremely NSFW.

  • @Alcoremortis said: Or Love: The Fuel of Heroes. That's a Psychonauts one.

    I flat out refuse to believe anyone, ANYONE, would dare sully one of Tim Schaefer's greatest creations.

    ...my mind simple cannot handle it.

  • @Darth Marsden said: I flat out refuse to believe anyone, ANYONE, would dare sully one of Tim Schaefer's greatest creations.

    ...my mind simple cannot handle it.

    I don't know if sully is the right word. The characters seem to be enjoying themselves.

  • Yeah, should probably rephrase that. Now all I can think of is this:

    Sulley.jpg

    ...getting freaky with the cast of Psychonauts.

    ...I may need a couple minutes to bleach my brain.

Add Comment