User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episode 1 REVIEW THREAD

posted by VinAro on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

I just completed the first episode and i must say.. WAW this game is just incredible. It is so intense. Such a cool, interesting story and so much fun. I just love that you finaly get way more freedom now with this game than older Telltale ones. I have aswell been reading the forums with people having alot of issues with the game. I haven't had any problems at all. Everything went incredibly well so i suggest to clean ur pc up or get a serious one really. Great First Episode Telltale i'm proud too say this is ur best game yet that i have ever played from u guys! You did lots of efford and it shows off! Cannot wait for second episode looks very promising as what i have seen at the end of the first episode! I seriously did not know this game would be so awesome and polished!

203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I enjoyed it greatly as well. No issues for me either. Can't wait for the next episode.

• Yeah that was an excellent first episode. Pretty much everything was spot on, atmosphere, dialogue, characterization and horror, felt right at home with the Walking Dead universe.

Favourite moments were the little touching bits with certain characters. The only issue I had was with some iffy audio quality for the dialogue, so hopefully that gets patched in time for my second run through.

Great job Telltale.

• Great Post, hopefully this will die down the complaints. and let people know the game is worth waiting even an hour or two more.

• Im a bit annoyed about this, i just bough the game and played the first episode. But the second one is... comming soon?

When is it coming out?.. Kinda bad to releash only 1/5 of a game.

• @Elevenn said: Im a bit annoyed about this, i just bough the game and played the first episode. But the second one is... comming soon?

That is the normal TTG-model. You buy the whole season and get the episodes on a monthly basis.

@Elevenn said: When is it coming out?.. Kinda bad to releash only 1/5 of a game.

They are certainly still working on episode 2. They will tell you when it comes out as soon as they know the date.
    Trust them. They have made this many times.

• The top threads :
    - Crashes on startup
    - Poor Audio Quality yet Again
    - Controller Problems

What a great first episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• User Avatar Image
    Rhu

@BoulaQuick said: The top threads :
    - Crashes on startup
    - Controller Problems

I had no problems at all. Maybe you should keep your posts in those other threads and keep the developers informed of your issues and specs.

I loved it. Makes me want to go back through and replay it again to find out what would of happened if I made different choices.

• @BoulaQuick said: The top threads :
    - Crashes on startup
    - Controller Problems

Yes because thread titles are simply the best judge of quality.

Nothing to do with the fact that people with problems are more likely to post than people who haven't had any.

• @BoulaQuick said: The top threads :
    - Crashes on startup
    - Controller Problems

No Crashes for me. Great audio for me. No controller problems for me... you gotta connect your controller when your ingame at startupscreen else it won't recognize. This game is a near perfection for me!

• Given that the release is worldwide, there are not too much complains.

Add Comment