User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 24.1K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @joey6957 said: Hello

Im a Quadriplegic so im only able to play point and click games. So my question is can this game be played as a point and click game?

Suggestion: wait some guys to have played the game. I'm sure they will tell you if you have problem to play or not.

• Out of intrigue more than anything i was wondering about your process in creating this game, and how you got around the little things, and whether the little things are actually little things at all, questions to follow :-)

Like in films/tv, do you use a physical board withnhand drawn ideas on to help you throug the storyline?

Upon the release of the first episode do you know the possible endings of the fifth or is this still up in the air?

It has been mentioned that in the first episode you can save one of two people (so one must die?) in the second episode if such a choice hapoens again, will it differ through who you saved in ep1? (ie if you save person A in ep 1 you get to choose to save person C or D, saving person B would give the option to save person E or F) //now i wrote that and i barely understand it lol//

2 hours has been given as the playthrough time for the first episode, is it possible to explore the world you have created, and are there any benefits from doing so?

Thanks for any answers you provide, if no answers are provided i understand you may be a little busy today :-)

• what time does it come out for me in cali. its April 24 and it 10 am and still nothing

• Is Telltale based in california? so if they're saying 6pm, would that not be going by California's time?

• Hey guys, congrats on some of the good reviews already rolling out. Just installed my copy through steam, but i was wondering. I payed what was it, the whole 20 dlls for the game. Is this only for the first episode? Will i have to pay for the other episodes? I dunno if this is like the back to the future were all episodes were included. Please let me know. Thanks!

• @glottis8 said: Hey guys, congrats on some of the good reviews already rolling out. Just installed my copy through steam, but i was wondering. I payed what was it, the whole 20 dlls for the game. Is this only for the first episode? Will i have to pay for the other episodes? I dunno if this is like the back to the future were all episodes were included. Please let me know. Thanks!

You bought 5 episodes.

• Where do i download the game....i pre-ordered 3 days ago and cant download!!!!! HELP!

firehecht

• @firehecht said: Where do i download the game....i pre-ordered 3 days ago and cant download!!!!! HELP!

firehecht

It's only out for steam right now. If you bought it on telltale, it isn't out yet...

• Finally got steam version installed on Windows 8. Had to run in XP compatibility mode, game freezes if controller is plugged in and won't load. Finally got into game and there are polygons missing everywhere with glitches and black bars

Any ideas? I'm gonna install on my win7 home pc too, just wanted to try it out at work first

• Hey TellTale. Just played through your first episode. Great stuff and I really cared about the characters you created.

I had some audio problems though. A few times when speaking but mostly when a pistol was fired. It was very scratchy and took a bit away from the overall enjoyability. Is there some fix I can do on my end or is it something you'll fix with a patch at some point?

Add Comment