User Avatar Image

[EP1] Where are pharmacy keys?

posted by jcashsp on - last edited - Viewed by 61.9K users

I've been looking and looking and can't find them. Any help?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Like this:

Go outside with Doug.
    The zombie under the pole is carrying them.

• Yeah, just saw that. Now trying to figure out how to do the lock haha. I was pretty sure this game didn't have puzzles, then BOOM, puzzles.

• If you really don't want to figure it out by your self:

Talk to the women with the radio and go with her to safe Glen.
    The rest is from alone.

• You have to do a different section of the game first, (the whole thing with Glen), completing it gives you a item that gets you past the lock.

• @Bikes said: You have to do a different section of the game first, (the whole thing with Glen), completing it gives you a item that gets you past the lock.

get the axe, brake the lock with axe, pick up the brick and brake the window with the tv's in, go kill your bro with axe get your keys.

• it did stump for me a while as i was thinking i had to get the keys and the dickheads medicine before i save glen but i guess if i used a little more brain power i would of guessed that lol. i walked around the pharmacy and the office about 3/4 times until i thought hmm what if i save glen first. gotta get my brain back into adventure mode and out of rpg mode.

• Having a similar problem myself. Broke the lock with the axe, grabbed the brick, and tossed it through the TV shop, but no more new options. If I examine the TV shop, I get the same dialogue with Lee talking about the electronics. If I examine his brother, same dialogue as before. Done tried everything I can think of. Not sure if the game glitched or if I'm missing something. Hittin the sack for the night but hopin to find out what's up by tomorrow.

• Ahh. I figured I needed a remote control. Just never saw one. I'll look at the desk again when I play again tomorrow

• I can't break the lock with the axe coz I need to prove that Lee's brother worked @ the pharmacy. How do I do that? Thanks.

Add Comment