User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episode 1 REVIEW THREAD

posted by VinAro on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

I just completed the first episode and i must say.. WAW this game is just incredible. It is so intense. Such a cool, interesting story and so much fun. I just love that you finaly get way more freedom now with this game than older Telltale ones. I have aswell been reading the forums with people having alot of issues with the game. I haven't had any problems at all. Everything went incredibly well so i suggest to clean ur pc up or get a serious one really. Great First Episode Telltale i'm proud too say this is ur best game yet that i have ever played from u guys! You did lots of efford and it shows off! Cannot wait for second episode looks very promising as what i have seen at the end of the first episode! I seriously did not know this game would be so awesome and polished!

203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Agreed, great start to what will no doubt be a great season! As a fan of the comics I really feel Telltale nailed the atmosphere and the dialogue was perfect. Second the good mix of action and adventure, it really made the experience feel risky without being overly harsh.

• I found the textures of low quality, they are low rez and there are seams especially on the characters hair.
    The voice audio seemed to be either a bit low quallity or it might be a incompatibillity with my headset.
    As for the movie itself i found it pretty good and entertaining, much better then Jurassic park, can't wait for the other episodes.

• First off, thank you for sending an email so that I can download the game through Steam.

Secondly, thank you for creating an awesome game. I didn't think it was going to be THIS good. I still have goose bumps after the Pharmacy ending. I hope you guys can keep this kind of tension throughout the entire series.

• I truly enjoyed it. I did notice sound issues during the ending sequences but otherwise excellent game. Cannot wait for Ep 2! :guybrush:

• Hey Guys,
    Great start to the Walking Dead Game, Love it.

My question:
    Can I get Episode 2?
    I bought Episode 1 through steam and the only connection I can see is to get a Season Pass, but I can not find the link and would really love to get it.

Thank you for your time,

Zombies Down Under

• /sign!!!

I was actually kind of expecting more Monkey Island-esk gaming. I was very pleased with the game play. The tension and sense of urgency created at the key moments was fantastic. Awesome job TTG!

• I'm luv'n the story and the art and the feel of the whole Game TTG is Back!!! :D

• @Reijen said: Hey Guys,
    Great start to the Walking Dead Game, Love it.

My question:
    Can I get Episode 2?
    I bought Episode 1 through steam and the only connection I can see is to get a Season Pass, but I can not find the link and would really love to get it.

Thank you for your time,

Zombies Down Under

I believe if you bought it through Steam (paid the $24.99) that is a season pass. Meaning you will get all 5 episodes as they come available. 2 comes out next month.

• My goodness, Telltale.

I don't know quite how to convey to you my appreciation for the work you've done in this game; environment, character development, over-all tone, pacing.

Please, please, please - make multiple seasons of this. Please?

And Thank you!
    - iWraith

• Loved every minute of this first episode. They're hitting us with a few extremely well done moral dilemma already, and the hard choices were tough. I get the feeling they're going to get harder.

Just please don't make me chose between saving Clem or a whole bunch of people. Just don't.

Add Comment