User Avatar Image

Thank you Mike! :)

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

This guy is working hard for us...
He's posting since yesterday 05:18 pm to this morning 08:08 am, and still counting...

It's 15 hours of continuos work...
Just appreciating your hard work, so:

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U !!!

:)

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes.. thank you Mike! Now go get some sleep!

• I have to admit, even with my skeptical self, Mike has been consistent.

• Thank you Mike and the entire TellTale team!! :)

With all the new members making a lot of noise regarding the delay, those of us who understand can take some time to show our appreciation in this thread :)

• Thank you for this awesome game and good work Mike and the rest of Telltale team!!!!

• Thank you telltale!

You're simply great for giving out the steam codes.

I just finished my first playthrough of episode one and I'm flabbergasted by how good the game is.

Congratulations once again for an amazing job!!!!

• I will wait for a fix to thank:)

• I have to say, I tried JP and BTTF and didn't like either of them. I couldn't resist on TWD though because I'm such a huge fan of everything WD, I just had to have it. I must say, I have a ton of respect for TellTale and everyone working on this game now. I pre-order tons of games, and never before has a developer looked out for their customers the way TellTale has. I've had plenty of games that were supposed to come out a certain day and got pushed back a day or so with absolutely no explanation as to why, and certainly no freebie codes to go download it elsewhere while I wait. Also, this is the first time I've been on forums and actually seen developers and/or programmers actually following the blogs and posting updates in real-time. It's things like this that will cause those of us who, like me, didn't really care for past games to buy future products from Telltale because they showed they really care about their customers. I have played a little of TWD, and I must say I absolutely love it! For any fan of Robert Kirkman, TWD graphic novels, TWD tv show, this game rocks! Play it with the mindset that you are playing through the graphic novel and you will love it! I can honestly say that when I heard TWD was going to have a game I thought...."How awesome would it be to have a Dead Island style game, only better, and in TWD universe...", but after playing episode 1 a little, I'm glad Kirkman went with Telltale. I actually like feeling like I'm playing through a graphic novel as opposed to an open world action game more so than I thought I would.

Hats off to Telltale for this masterpiece, and because of your loyalty and concern for your customers, I will be back in the future to buy newer games from you.

For all the flamers out there...

Things happen. Games get delayed at the last minute all the time. Count yourself lucky that Telltale acknowledged you at all. Most other companies would have gone silent, not followed/commented on forums, and not given out freebies. You would have had to wait until the problem was solved, and even then might not have gotten an explanation as to why it was delayed. To be honest, if I were Telltale, I would read through the forums and for all the flamers I would have not sent them an email explanation or code.

Thank again Telltale!!

• @Vat1canAssass1n said: I have to say, I tried JP and BTTF and didn't like either of them. I couldn't resist on TWD though because I'm such a huge fan of everything WD, I just had to have it. I must say, I have a ton of respect for TellTale and everyone working on this game now. I pre-order tons of games, and never before has a developer looked out for their customers the way TellTale has. I've had plenty of games that were supposed to come out a certain day and got pushed back a day or so with absolutely no explanation as to why, and certainly no freebie codes to go download it elsewhere while I wait. Also, this is the first time I've been on forums and actually seen developers and/or programmers actually following the blogs and posting updates in real-time. It's things like this that will cause those of us who, like me, didn't really care for past games to buy future products from Telltale because they showed they really care about their customers. I have played a little of TWD, and I must say I absolutely love it! For any fan of Robert Kirkman, TWD graphic novels, TWD tv show, this game rocks! Play it with the mindset that you are playing through the graphic novel and you will love it! I can honestly say that when I heard TWD was going to have a game I thought...."How awesome would it be to have a Dead Island style game, only better, and in TWD universe...", but after playing episode 1 a little, I'm glad Kirkman went with Telltale. I actually like feeling like I'm playing through a graphic novel as opposed to an open world action game more so than I thought I would.

Hats off to Telltale for this masterpiece, and because of your loyalty and concern for your customers, I will be back in the future to buy newer games from you.

For all the flamers out there...

Things happen. Games get delayed at the last minute all the time. Count yourself lucky that Telltale acknowledged you at all. Most other companies would have gone silent, not followed/commented on forums, and not given out freebies. You would have had to wait until the problem was solved, and even then might not have gotten an explanation as to why it was delayed. To be honest, if I were Telltale, I would read through the forums and for all the flamers I would have not sent them an email explanation or code.

Thank again Telltale!!

I'd love to see your speech when your purchased item doesn't work:).

This discussion has been closed.