User Avatar Image

Thank you Mike! :)

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

This guy is working hard for us...
He's posting since yesterday 05:18 pm to this morning 08:08 am, and still counting...

It's 15 hours of continuos work...
Just appreciating your hard work, so:

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U !!!

:)

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @L1qu1dat1on said: I'd love to see your speech when your purchased item doesn't work:).

Well, appreciation for hard work is sincere.
    Problem happens - as I write I haven't received the Steam code yet - but I know that they're working hard just to let me play as soon as possible.

I just appreciate people who's leaving their family home just to fix some tech bug for their customers. They're paid for this, but they're not entitled to do 15+ hours each day... So, I'm quiet, and I appreciate everything they're doing. :)

• @L1qu1dat1on said: I'd love to see your speech when your purchased item doesn't work:).

I still believe that Telltale would make it up to me, even if my Steam version didn't work. Just the fact that they gave out the code at all tells me they care. If my Steam version didn't work, I have confidence that they would do something to make it right. As I said....things happen, that's life. It's what a company does about it that defines who they are.

• @Bloody Eugene said: Well, appreciation for hard work is sincere.
    Problem happens - as I write I haven't received the Steam code yet - but I know that they're working hard just to let me play as soon as possible.

I just appreciate people who's leaving their family home just to fix some tech bug for their customers. They're paid for this, but they're not entitled to do 15+ hours each day... So, I'm quiet, and I appreciate everything they're doing. :)

I was mostly referring to the flamers comment. You know most us are leaving our money which I consider like family:)

You know the forum can be accessed from their homes?

• @Vat1canAssass1n said: I still believe that Telltale would make it up to me, even if my Steam version didn't work. Just the fact that they gave out the code at all tells me they care. If my Steam version didn't work, I have confidence that they would do something to make it right. As I said....things happen, that's life. It's what a company does about it that defines who they are.

It's all about first impressions.

Even the "money grubbing corporations" patch their games.:D

I prefer results.

I don't give premature thank yous usually.

• @L1qu1dat1on said: I will wait for a fix to thank:)

Your avatar is appropriate. :D

• @AtleeUlver said: Your avatar is appropriate. :D

I know right?;)

• Most of computer problems lies between the monitor and the chair...

• @Bloody Eugene said: Most of computer problems lies between the monitor and the chair...

The keyboard? Who'd a thought?

• @L1qu1dat1on said: It's all about first impressions.

Even the "money grubbing corporations" patch their games.:D

I prefer results.

I don't give premature thank yous usually.

Nobody's got a gun to your head forcing you to wait on this game, or post in the forums. If your first impression of Telltale is so horrible, then why are you even still on their site, posting on their forums? Obviously they must not have left that bad of an impression on you. I'd much rather get a FREE code for another version to pass the time while they fix the issues with their version than get their version now with a patch later. To me, that is crappy. If you have to patch it day 1, then you shouldn't have released it yet. I've had plenty of games from companies I love with day 1,2,3,4 patches and I say the same thing about them..."delay the a day or so and send out a FINISHED product!!!" I understand how you feel, I do, but a FINISHED game is better than a PATCHED-UP game in my opinion!

I Hope you enjoy the game when it finally comes out because it is a good one!

Add Comment