User Avatar Image

Too retarded to get the Radio to flip..

posted by Jamez on - last edited - Viewed by 706 users

So im in the drugstore.

I know from a walkthrough that I have to flip the radio somehow (walkthourgh at IGN says so at least) - I clicked on all the damn controls but I cant figure out how to flip it around (im assuming i can only find the batteries once I checked the back of the radio - which btw, is a wee bit dumb, that would have been a great hint for all the poor idiots like me who run around the store for 25 minutes >_<). Only button that does anythign is my right mouse button, which obviously puts it back on the table.

Sooo...dafuq am I doing wrong? :D

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jamez said: So im in the drugstore.

I know from a walkthrough that I have to flip the radio somehow (walkthourgh at IGN says so at least) - I clicked on all the damn controls but I cant figure out how to flip it around (im assuming i can only find the batteries once I checked the back of the radio - which btw, is a wee bit dumb, that would have been a great hint for all the poor idiots like me who run around the store for 25 minutes >_<). Only button that does anythign is my right mouse button, which obviously puts it back on the table.

Sooo...dafuq am I doing wrong? :D

Hover your mouse pointer near the right side of the radio. You'll get a prompt to flip it.

Edit: It'll be a left click not a right click

• Yea. You just hacked that in there.

thx mate. xD

• @Jamez said: Yea. You just hacked that in there.

thx mate. xD

Yeah. Total Class A hacker. That's me :cool:

yqw

• Oh man. This must be embarrassing. :D Even the reporter knew how to flip it.

• I didn't flip it and i finished the episode without problems.
    Now i have to play again to see what happens. :)

• i only found one battery in the shop where is the second one ? if there is a second one ? reckon i looked everywhere..in the shop that is and there after but may of missed it getting to the shop.

• yeah i got it on my second play through i got the one on the shelf first then eventually found the one on the floor lol but thanks for 'trying to help' :)

This discussion has been closed.