User Avatar Image

Where is the XBOX version?

posted by BlackEyes on - last edited - Viewed by 410 users

there was already an update today but it's not there! wtf PS3 and PC is out, but XBOX 360 No? :(

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it's more a case of the Xbox service and management leaving a bad taste in the 'mouth' of the devs. Going on their history with the service, especially XBLA you should feel lucky that it'll be coming to the system at all. As for the release date, like most things it'll be set by Microsoft and they probably haven't told Telltale when it'll hit. Rest assured that Telltale would pass on the release information if they had it.

• @GasPain said: Really having a hard time believing the developers are still being so coy with the release date. Starting to think their game was so badly broken that it failed Microsoft certification. If there were any other reason for it's delay they would be complete morons not to address it. I heard about how bad Jurassic Park was on the xBox and fully expect this to be about the same level of quality. The only reason I anticipate it is because of the intelectual property. Does it not seem the developers are purposely leaving a bad taste in the mouths of xBox customers? If not, then why do they not at least post a message somewhere indicating there is a delay so I do not have to keep checking to see if happens to be released yet. Telltale should really take a good look at their community manager and see if he or she is still breathing. Seriously if they do not publish at least a solid release date today I am going to spend my points on something else and play this on a friends xBox later just to cost telltale what was a guaranteed sale. If they can not even bother to address customer concerns I can not be bothered to pay to play their game.

Chillax man, there working day for the 25th starts soon, that gives them a good 9 hours to quench our thirst for knowledge, after that of course, go nuts.

• @toothiersnow said: Couldnt agree more, the idea was that they could release shorter games cheaper and faster, look what happened with half life lol

Valve's pretty much admitted the Half-Life episodes don't really count as episodic gaming.

Telltale actually has managed to release shorter games cheaper and faster.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Valve's pretty much admitted the Half-Life episodes don't really count as episodic gaming.

Telltale actually has managed to release shorter games cheaper and faster.

Without getting into a rage war i was merely stating that episodic digital releases across several differnt platforms and distributors MAY have been too much for these guys to handle, but thats no reason to be mad at them, itd be like kicking a puppy for shitting on your rug.

• Info that i got from xbox support.
    Camille: I understand you wanted to know about The Walking Dead. Let me check on that for you. Just a moment.
    Brandon: ok
    Camille: Yes, it is due to release by the end of today, as an Arcade game.
    Camille: We don't have the time announced yet, but as soon as it becomes available you will see it here: http://majornelson.com/marketplace/

• Thats fucking bullshit!!!!!!! Atleast its coming out tho.

• Good to hear there's an actual release date. I can plan accordingly. Thank you.

• well that figures whenever i plan for something shit always happenes thanks telltale

This discussion has been closed.