User Avatar Image

ps3 version on psn store nothing there

posted by hollowfication on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

hey if everyone here played it why has not Australia got the release all we got is the icon of the walking dead game when clicking it said no content found

please please let it be up today i want to play it so does everyone in australia

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @MrPropellerhead said: @Mike
    I've just registered specifically to protest this decision. Can you please provide detailed reasons as to why this game will not be available in New Zealand? The OFLC body here is a completely separate entity from that of Australia (as is the country itself in case you're not aware), and unlike the latter, we have a rating system that provides for R18+ games. Why then are we not seeing a release here?

i agree MrPropellerhead. That is partly the reason why I registered here. I really hope we can get a release in NZ for what looks like a fantastic game - well, all the reviews I have read are raving about it at least.

• Hey Mr propellerhead is the new zealand store the same as the australian PSN store? I'm pretty sure we all get the UK/EU content at the same time here.. if Aus/NZ store is considered as 1 store, maybe thats why you don't get a release.

• @Hero1 said: Hey Mr propellerhead is the new zealand store the same as the australian PSN store? I'm pretty sure we all get the UK/EU content at the same time here.. if Aus/NZ store is considered as 1 store, maybe thats why you don't get a release.

Interesting thought, and I can't be absolutely certain (at least presently) - if that's the case, and it's merely a sales/logistics issue because of regions being associated through the one store, then that would open up a whole other can of worms.
    But that still wouldn't explain non-release on Xbox Live.

• but why do new zealand gamers have to suffer because of australian laws?? we are a completely different country,,,,

• This is ridiculous. I bought a $30 PSN card this morning thinking I'd be able to buy the game when I get home from work - and then this happens. Now I have no idea what to do with the card.

• @snake1224 said: This is ridiculous. I bought a $30 PSN card this morning thinking I'd be able to buy the game when I get home from work - and then this happens. Now I have no idea what to do with the card.

"God Of War" HD collection is on sale from today if you don't have them - $27.95 for 1 & 2 - awesome games.

• @Weeksy said: "God Of War" HD collection is on sale from today if you don't have them - $27.95 for 1 & 2 - awesome games.

I've already played them before... thinking about the God of War Collection volume 2 now (the one with the 2 psp prequels) since I never had a chance to play them. Or maybe just save my money for future PSN releases. Probably still better than waiting for Telltale to release Walking Dead in Australia.

• @snake1224 said: This is ridiculous. I bought a $30 PSN card this morning thinking I'd be able to buy the game when I get home from work - and then this happens. Now I have no idea what to do with the card.

I feel for you man. I'd say pick up the second GoW bundle then - they're both pretty awesome games. Other than that i'd suggest Journey if you haven't picked that up yet. Beautiful game.

• How is this game any worse than any of the other zombie games on PS3???
    Common TTG apply for classification...

• If you were so concerned for the rating system in Australia, then you wouldn't allow your game for sale on Steam here. There are plenty of other games restricted on the Australian store (Manhunt, Left 4 Dead 2, NecroVision, Blood Pack DLC for Shogun2), yet you're happy to receive the full price of 5 episodes, knowing that your game does not fit within the guidelines here.

Your high and mighty statements have made news articles, I certainly hope you're willing to refund payment to anyone from Australia that has already bought your game should it be removed from the store here.

Add Comment