User Avatar Image

april fool talk

posted by vyperspit on - last edited - Viewed by 410 users

The prank I pulled off today was replacing sugar with salt in the sugar bowl and watch my dad prepare his morning coffee. When he took that first sip, he spat the tainted coffee all over the kitchen floor. (laughs):D. That was a great prank; simple, but effective. Does anyone like to share some of the funniest pranks they pulled off on somebody?

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Had to dust the cobwebs off of that one, eh? :rolleyes:

• User Avatar Image
    langley Telltale Staff

This morning I set Jake’s desk on fire. He may not have been laughing, but I’m pretty sure he thought it was funny.

• For april fools this year I tricked myself into thinking that I'd get up on time. And to think I fell for it last night.

• @langley said: This morning I set Jake’s desk on fire. He may not have been laughing, but I’m pretty sure he thought it was funny.

what?!

• ill bet thats not the only thing he set on fire..

my favorite jokes are ones that involve superglue and skunk balm...

i also like the google jokes

• @Jake said: what?!

You're reaction is perfect ;)

• I read plenty of good news articles yesterday that were just believable enough, but a tiny bit ludicrous too...

I think the best one requires a little bit of context:
    Usually in the states in Australia that have Daylight Savings, it would finish on the last weekend on March. In fact, on Sunday morning, some people's computers and mobile phones etc had automatically switched times. However, this year, Daylight savings has been extended by an extra week (and will start 3 weeks earlier in October) so it doesn't actually end until next weekend.

Thus, after Sunday's confusion, Monday morning on JJJ breakfast radio they were talking about this whole debacle, and amazement at how many professional companies (mobile phone networks etc) had screwed up clocks.

Then on Tuesday morning (April 1), I wake up to my 6.30 alarm to hear the 5.30 news bulletin. First thought: The Adelaide delay of the broadcast (usually half an hour) was delayed by an extra hour due to screwed up daylight savings clocks. But then I thought... hang on, they talked about fixing their clocks yesterday, this is probably an April fool's day prank.

Yep, it was, they said as much this morning. However, I really hope people didn't just get their time from the radio yesterday morning, or they'd have been running an hour late all day....

I wasn't fooled, I got to work on time :)

• You know, I remember reading a news article a few years ago about one big, and STUPID, prank an Australian TV studio pulled off. The studio sent a man dressed like Osama Bin Laden to a hotel where President Bush was visiting. That guy could've been shot on sight! What were those morons thinking?! Of coarse, I might be mistaken. If I was, I'm sorry.

• @vyperspit said: You know, I remember reading a news article a few years ago about one big, and STUPID, prank an Australian TV studio pulled off. The studio sent a man dressed like Osama Bin Laden to a hotel where President Bush was visiting. That guy could've been shot on sight! What were those morons thinking?! Of coarse, I might be mistaken. If I was, I'm sorry.

At least theres 1 chance out of number x of possibilities that you are telling the truth.

• I still say YouTube's prank beats everybody's.

Add Comment