User Avatar Image

Where to get steam season pass?

posted by p1r473 on - last edited - Viewed by 809 users

So I ordered through the TTG site, and I also got the steam key. However the email sent states that to get future episodes through steam, I need to use the season pass. Where do I get the season pass with my season 1 preorder in order to get the rest of the games through steam?

Thanks

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @p1r473 said: So I ordered through the TTG site, and I also got the steam key. However the email sent states that to get future episodes through steam, I need to use the season pass. Where do I get the season pass with my season 1 preorder in order to get the rest of the games through steam?

    Thanks


    ALL PC versions are season passes. Only the PS3 sells one Ep at a time.

  • @p1r473 said: So I ordered through the TTG site, and I also got the steam key. However the email sent states that to get future episodes through steam, I need to use the season pass. Where do I get the season pass with my season 1 preorder in order to get the rest of the games through steam?

    Thanks



    As per Mikes words, the key you got unlocks the whole season on Steam.
    It's a gift of a sort to those who preordered and didn't get the game on time.

    You basically got 2 copies of the season for the price of one.

  • So youre saying that the steam key I entered was for the full season and not just episode 1?

    If I had not received the steam key, would I still have been able to get the game on steam because I purchased it, or this was an exception?

  • @p1r473 said: So youre saying that the steam key I entered was for the full season and not just episode 1?

    If I had not received the steam key, would I still have been able to get the game on steam because I purchased it, or this was an exception?


    Yes. The Steam key is a season pass.

    No. If you had not received a Steam key you would only have the game available through the TTG download. The Steam key was sent as an apology for the tardiness of the TTG release.

  • I guess I'm kind of lucky then. Next time I think I will just get whatever game right through steam in case of more website issues, steam is pretty reliable

    So what about the be-in-the-game contest? Whats goin on with that?

    Thanks for the correspondence

  • @p1r473 said: So youre saying that the steam key I entered was for the full season and not just episode 1?

    If I had not received the steam key, would I still have been able to get the game on steam because I purchased it, or this was an exception?



    Yes, it is for the full season.

    You can get the key if you haven't gotten it already, but only if your preorder was made before 11am PST today.

  • @p1r473 said: I guess I'm kind of lucky then. Next time I think I will just get whatever game right through steam in case of more website issues, steam is pretty reliable

    So what about the be-in-the-game contest? Whats goin on with that?

    Thanks for the correspondence


    The contest winner has yet to be chosen.

  • Alright last question I promise!

    When I boot up the non-steam version, the game starts going crazy and flickering. Upon minimizing I can see a window where it wants me to enter my email and password, but I can only see this form for 1 second on minimizing and restoring the game, then it returns me into the game where its all flickery

    Anyone see any issue like this?

  • I checked those but those only correspond to issues once you start playing the game

    Its almost like the information entry window is hidden behind the game but only available while the game is open

Add Comment