User Avatar Image

Replaying Telltale's Game Catalog

posted by Jennifer on - last edited - Viewed by 820 users

I'm going to replay Telltale's game catalog, starting with their first game (Telltale Texas Hold'Em) and up to The Walking Dead (episode whatever is out when I'm done :D).

I'm mostly doing this to fill in the reviews on my blog that haven't been done yet, but I thought it would be fun to do for even the games that I've already reviewed and for the games that aren't adventures (which my blog doesn't cover).

I'm going to start Telltale Texas Hold'Em now and I'll post my thoughts about it once I've played through enough that I've heard the majority of the dialog. :D

If anyone wants to play along, and/or add your own comments about the games feel free. :)

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sounds interesting. Keep us updated. :)

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Have fun with that. Be interesting to hear your thoughts on the earlier stuff with the benefit of hindsight.

• Awesome! Telltale Texas Hold'Em is the one Telltale game (aside from CSI) that I never played. I jumped in for Out From Boneville and have bought and enjoyed everything since. I'm glad to hear it still holds up!

The marathon idea sounds fun. I've done a Sam & Max marathon before, and Telltale provided a big part of my recent Monkey Island marathon of course, but I never thought of doing one of the whole catalogue. Might have to give it shot sometime.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@RAnthonyMahan said: Sounds interesting. Keep us updated. :)[QUOTE=Darth Marsden;603677]Have fun with that. Be interesting to hear your thoughts on the earlier stuff with the benefit of hindsight.

[/QUOTE]
    It's definitely interesting playing the games again, but this time knowing how Telltale will evolve as a developer. :)

@RAnthonyMahan said: Awesome! Telltale Texas Hold'Em is the one Telltale game (aside from CSI) that I never played. I jumped in for Out From Boneville and have bought and enjoyed everything since. I'm glad to hear it still holds up!
    I first got into Telltale with Out from Boneville too. I skipped Telltale Texas Hold'Em because I (wrongly) assumed I wouldn't find a poker game fun. I'm glad I made the impulse buy when I saw it in the store a few years later. :)

@RAnthonyMahan said: The marathon idea sounds fun. I've done a Sam & Max marathon before, and Telltale provided a big part of my recent Monkey Island marathon of course, but I never thought of doing one of the whole catalogue. Might have to give it shot sometime.
    Feel free to join in on this thread whenever you want. I'm going to be playing all of the titles, including the CSI games, so it's going to take a while. :)

• I'm replaying Hector. I love Hector! I hope Straandlooper and TTG (or just Straandlooper) make more Hector games.

• I never liked TTTH. I just generally didn't like the poker games by telltale.

Add Comment