User Avatar Image

The speculation Thread!

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

it had to come up at some time, so i decided to do it myself. this thread is for the speculation of their new game announcement. as said in an interview it wont be sam and max, hopefully thats further down the line.
I'm guessing it's bone the comic book character. any hints troy, Brendan and Kevin?

284 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

It's timmy from Monkey Island....

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i would like to see an adventure about wally from MI, that would be really cool.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Uuuuh... "Within the coming weeks." Cant wait!

I'm still guessing the bone guy.. :p

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]groupshot_dank.jpg

Seems like that'll be their first game![/quote]

Or just a character from it :p . It doesn't have to be the main character. Now when I mentioned it, I think he is the villain. He looks sooo mean with his "stick". :(

Oh.. and good job with the Forum! (my 1st post)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

shhhhhhh.jpg
    This, without doubt, must be Max - bereft of his ears, and stretched a little in the vertical axis...
    Notice the gestus of his hand, the cute little fella always waved 'Hi' straight into the camera...

At least, I WISH it would be Max. :]

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

well i got no idea..so im just gonna list licenses that would be kool for an adventure game

rocko(rockos modern life)
    eek the cat
    the tick!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]shhhhhhh.jpg
    This, without doubt, must be Max - bereft of his ears, and stretched a little in the vertical axis...
    Notice the gestus of his hand, the cute little fella always waved 'Hi' straight into the camera...

At least, I WISH it would be Max. :][/quote]

i agree with Dfkt

49-0.jpg
    it remembers me of this pic a litle bit

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

A bit off topic, this... but, It's a rather simple question. Since at least a couple of you seem to be using Linux, i just wondered if this is an OS you can install and still have Windows, and being able to choose between those two at startup, or if you have to uninstall the whole Windows thing?
    Glad if somebody could answer, although it's a bit out of bounds in this forum.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

You can have a dual-boot system with Linux and another OS (win*, mac os, amiga os ...) on the same system. On most modern Linux distibutions it's pretty straightforward to enable this feature (in most cases just a matter of clicking on the "yes, i would also like to use my windows install" button ;)

I suggest we get back on topic :]

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]It's timmy from Monkey Island....[/quote]

Hello, I'm 24 and live to Marseille, France...

I think so and I hope!

There's a secret web page on telltale's site where the team is posing with a monkey... It will be a provocation if the licence is not monkey island...

Sorry for my english ;)

I wish we could find a new monkey island annoucement in few weeks....

Add Comment