User Avatar Image

Doug?!

posted by lohkabre on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Am I the only person on Earth who chose to save Doug?!

Carly is a woman, and kind of a hottie. You can tell she's sweet on Lee. And all I see is, "Carly had the gun, so I saved Carly!"

..... WHAT?!

Are you people listening to that statement? She had the gun... WHY DOES SHE NEED SAVED!? Doug had no weapons, defenseless. Carly had the freaking gun IN HER HAND. If this b**** is too stupid to even use the gun (I'm not even going to get into the battery debacle), what is she good for? She started off as a good shot, and then suddenly forgot how to use her gun.

So I'm a male player, and I chose to save Doug. Because he was defenseless and I thought homegirl could hold her own. I was wrong, and I don't even miss her.

That's my rant of the day.

206 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The hottie or the fat guy? Wasn't really a hard decision lol.
    On the 2nd playthough I will save Doug though.

• @Masta23 said: The hottie or the fat guy? Wasn't really a hard decision lol.

When she forgets which end of the gun to aim, don't come crying to us:p

• @martymcfly said: When I saved Carly I thought she might reload quick enough to shoot the zombie attacking her leg AND shoot the zombies attacking Doug. I was trying to save them both and I figured Carly was my best bet - I figured wrong. :)

I won't replay the episode yet though, because I want my choices the first time round to carry forward into Episode 2. I will probably replay the entire game from the beginning once I have played the final episode.

FYI- The game saves more than one play through. Whenever you start a game, you choose which saved game you wish to continue with. So waiting until the next episode, just to keep your first play, is not necessary.

• I have to say, one reason I did NOT save Doug my first play through, was because he is not so damned smart as many think. He fricken yelled across the street at me when I was getting the keys. I wanted to reply, "WTF, Dude? You TRYING to alert the walkers?!"

• @WabbitTwaks said: I have to say, one reason I did NOT save Doug my first play through, was because he is not so damned smart as many think. He fricken yelled across the street at me when I was getting the keys. I wanted to reply, "WTF, Dude? You TRYING to alert the walkers?!"

lol yea i feel that. But altogether he seems more useful than a chick who cant put batteries in properly, or know how to manage a gun efficiently.

Only thing is though i expect him to be a goof ball character cuz hes a buddy of the tell tale team that they put in the game, so i expect lolz and stupidity to ensue

• It´s a hard decision imo, Doug is a living Geek caricature and sadly boring too.
    The reporter on the other hand is dumb and threatens me, as well as disagrees when i decide to be mercyful to the infected woman...

couldn´t i just run and let both of them get eaten.. together with Lilys dad... for what the sucker does, despite i rescue his black heart... bah

• I was hoping for an option to tell Clem to get what Carly needed out of her purse while Lee saves Doug.

• @Zaxs said: I was hoping for an option to tell Clem to get what Carly needed out of her purse while Lee saves Doug.

We'll just chalk one up for "Lee not wanting to put Clem in danger".

• you have to choose one of them or lee dies lol

Add Comment